Who's from my planet too??

Started by Vile5, August 14, 2003, 01:03:02 PM

Vile5

*Did you were watching a man walking and suddenly he started to fly??
*A friend of you introduced you someone and have you instantaneously started to imagine his/her past, family life, job or even sexual life??
*Can you see in your minds a complete sequence of your new story while you're listening a song by radio??
*Do you see things in slow motion??
*Are you talking with someone and that person tells you something that makes you think "Oh god!, i have to use this phrase in my script" and you forget that you're still talking with someone else??
*Everybody sees a woman walking down the street and you're watching the first scene of your new story??

Writer's madness or pure imagination?
again...Who's from my planet too??
"Wars have never hurt anybody except the people who die." - Salvador Dalí

Ravi

Stuff like that happens to me sometimes.  I'll walk by a pillar or something and think, "Hey, that's a cool shot."

A friend of mine said something yesterday that I'm going to put in a trailer.

Just Withnail

Absolutely  :-D  Don't worry, you're not crazy. Or maybe you are, and I am too. At least you're not the only one.

Every one of my scripts have things "stolen" from my life. I write down things pretty much everyday, that may or may not end up in a script at some point. I just store it all in a huge word file I call "Everything"  :-D

Vile5

fine!
but is the Earth a safe place for us???

A Matter Of Chance

I think earth is a fine place for us.

Gamblour.

Quote from: Vile5
*Can you see in your minds a complete sequence of your new story while you're listening a song by radio??

*Are you talking with someone and that person tells you something that makes you think "Oh god!, i have to use this phrase in my script" and you forget that you're still talking with someone else??

All the time, mostly its in the mood, like I was driving home last night, and the moon was out, and I wished I had taken up photography at some point, because then I might have a camera, and then I could take badass pictures, or at least pull over and take them. I was disappointed, because it was too picturesque. Oh well, the moon will come out tonight. Yeah music makes envision in it a movie playing in a car scene in a movie, all the time.

Quote from: WithnailEvery one of my scripts have things "stolen" from my life.

That's what it's all about. Real life events and influences always add an unspeakable touch to films that make them great and hit you deep. I used to keep a journal with funny little sayings or things that would happen throughout the day. I quit though, because they weren't funny out of context.
WWPTAD?

Vile5

great!
all of you like me more and more

Sigur Rós

I would like to be from your planet. Maybe someday I will visit you!  :-D

Pubrick

more on films stealing our ideas here.
under the paving stones.

Vile5

Quote from: Vile5great!
all of you like me more and more
oh. fuck i think i said it wrong, i was thinking in spanish, i mean:
i  like  a l l  of   y o u  more and more.........yeap! that's the way

Quote from: Sigur RósI would like to be from your planet. Maybe someday I will visit you!
You'll be welcome!

Quote from: Pmore on films stealing our ideas

Yeaaah!! i thought it when i saw Magnolia for first time i saw (well i heard) many things that i was thinking too so long ago as the line of Jason Robards, when he says that life is not short is looong, i always thought the same and i wanted to use it in some story but when i saw it in M i just said "ok, your idea has been stole but admit that you wouldn't have used it that well..."