soul plane (meth and snoop!!!)

Started by phil marlowe, August 09, 2003, 08:57:16 AM

phil marlowe

i read somewhere that a remake of airplane is being mad under the title soul plane starring noone lesser than method man and snoop dogg, WOOO!!!

anyone have any other info?

AlguienEstolamiPantalones

will their be a scene where some old black lady says " exuse me stewerdese but i speak honky"

atticus jones

i dont know...but that would be funny...

hahahahahahaha

u made that up?

hahahahahahaha
my cause is the cause of a man who has never been defeated, and whose whole being is one all devouring, god given holy purpose

modage

if you're serious, he didnt.  its from airplane.  but its an old white woman who says she speaks jive.  if you're not serious, sarcasm is really tough to read on a message board.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Quote from: mei dont know...but that would be funny...

hahahahahahaha

u made that up?

hahahahahahaha

ahh thats nothin you should see all the goofs i do on you, but thank you for riding my nuts

Quote from: themodernage02if you're serious, he didnt.  its from airplane.  but its an old white woman who says she speaks jive.  if you're not serious, sarcasm is really tough to read on a message board.

yeah but go easy on the guy he waited all day today to play background frat guy number 5 in a as of yet un titled sean william scott david spade college buddy pick

and if anyone in this world does not know the " exuse me stewerdese i speak jive" scene they should be punched in the dick

atticus jones

i would punch you in the dick but i jus cant find it...

seriously tho

how bout el compadre monday night at 9:30

we can have a drink then i can take u outback and show u why u need to shut the fuck up immediately...

or we could jus have a drink and giggle while you try to apologize for being such a dick to me

is it a date?
my cause is the cause of a man who has never been defeated, and whose whole being is one all devouring, god given holy purpose

Xixax

As a white guy living in suburbia, I have to say...

Doggie Fizzle Televizzle is some funny ass shit.

If this rumor was true, it'd rock.
Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

Quote from: mei would punch you in the dick but i jus cant find it...

seriously tho

how bout el compadre monday night at 9:30

we can have a drink then i can take u outback and show u why u need to shut the fuck up immediately...

or we could jus have a drink and giggle while you try to apologize for being such a dick to me

is it a date?

hows about we just chill, before everybody thinks all we know how to do is yell at each other

Pubrick

Quote from: AlguienEstolamiPantaloneshows about we just chill, before everybody thinks all we know how to do is yell at each other
yeah good idea. me i can't believe ur wasting ur posting time on petty fights and ish.
under the paving stones.

phil marlowe

Quote from: P
Quote from: AlguienEstolamiPantaloneshows about we just chill, before everybody thinks all we know how to do is yell at each other
yeah good idea. me i can't believe ur wasting ur posting time on petty fights and ish.
yeah stop it, we should rather talk about  how amazingly snoop managed to make another great album even without the help of all that sticky icky he used to absorb.

Quote from: phil marlowe
Quote from: P
yeah stop it, we should rather talk about  how amazingly snoop managed to make another great album even without the help of all that sticky icky he used to absorb.

what a man, always loved him

i named my comeback post after him

"Guess whos back in the mothafucking house with a fat dick for your motherfucking mouth"

from his masterpeice " aint no fun "

and in this day and age any man who drinks from a goblet, is worthy of praise

phil marlowe

yeah that song is a gem, i wan't back the good old g funk days...g...oh g...oh warren g...

what the fuck happend to him, the last thing i remember was him doing something with some norwegian opera starlet, that was not good. i want back my regulater. back in the day they were one big happy family, now they are just the people one the record company which has eminem signed.

the g funk era was such a beautiful era in music, even though anoying critics gave it a hard time, just because it was not from new york and they did not talk about politics

anyways, how great was the fucking music

they would take lite F.M pop songs and turn them into rap clasics

phil marlowe

no kind of music has ever been as friendly to a bouncing crowd than dre's g funk music, it was undiscripable but as much as i love the cronic and doggystyle i love how snoop changed his image and became more pimp and more laid back than he was. his two newest records is all about that. who will ever forget bitch please?