It's All About Love

Started by rustinglass, August 01, 2003, 04:48:31 AM

rustinglass

I just saw it yesterday and I probably have to see it again.

possible spoilers
It was visually stunning and Claire Danes was never more beautiful than in this film, but I feel that the plot didn't work very well. It is an interesting idea to see the major collapse of the world in a non-Armaggedon sort of film. I don't think the characters looked credible.

Perhaps I have to see it again, I did drink a couple of shots before I saw it.
"In Serbia a lot of people hate me because they want to westernise, not understanding that the western world is bipolar, with very good things and very bad things. Since they don't have experience of the west, they even believe that western shit is pie."
-Emir Kusturica

rustinglass

"In Serbia a lot of people hate me because they want to westernise, not understanding that the western world is bipolar, with very good things and very bad things. Since they don't have experience of the west, they even believe that western shit is pie."
-Emir Kusturica

phil marlowe

i rented it a couple of weeks ago but i was really high and i fell a sleep about 30 minutes into it. those 30 minuts were really weird though.

rustinglass

-Emir Kusturica

rustinglass

-Emir Kusturica

bonanzataz

this one isn't getting a us release in the nearby future, is it?

i bought a region 2 copy of it but haven't watched it yet. it better be good.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

Ghostboy

This is a really interesting, probably unsuccessful and definitely memorable movie. I need to think about it some more. But don't watch it if you're high or drunk because I was completely sober and still had trouble figuring out what was going on from time to time.

The last show, however, is probably really mindblowing if you're high. It's also sufficiently stunning without any intoxicating agents.