Harry Potter And The Prizoner Of Azkaban

Started by modage, July 31, 2003, 09:57:31 AM

Ghostboy

Quote from: RegularKarateOrder of Phoenix will have to, at least, have Dudley in it though, very important scene.

Yeah, that scene is essential. I think Order will be much easier to adapt, though...The Goblet Of Fire is unwieldly on an enormous level, and it's going to be damn near impossible to make a well balanced film out of it. Even without the Dursleys, you're still looking at a four-act structure. Between the sheer size of the text and the good but not outstanding track record of Mike Newell, I'm not expecting greatness out of the next film. But maybe it'll suprise me...

Stefen

Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

ono

So they've hit puberty, and the poster accentuates that nicely.  How surreal.  I've never even seen any of these movies or read the books.  WTF am I doing in this thread?

cine

Quote from: OnomatopaellaWTF am I doing in this thread?
Indeed. GO WATCH THE FIRST TWO!

xerxes

Myxo

How HUGE is this?

Hollywood star John Malkovich has landed a starring role in the next Harry Potter movie, playing evil Lord Voldemort. The Dangerous Liaisons actor's daughters Amandine, 13 and Lowrie, 12 - huge fans of the fantasy franchise - convinced him to appear in Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire. But he will have to share the part with a computerized puppet - at the beginning of the film, the wizard is supposed to be so wasted by his own evil he is barely a skeleton. A movie insider says, "He is perfect for the role. He will play the 'restored' human version of Lord Voldemort and has a spectacular fight scene with Harry at the end of the film." Mike Newell has taken on directing duties on the fourth Potter picture, which recently began shooting. The first two were helmed by Chris Columbus and the third - the soon to be released Harry Potter And The Prisoner Of Azkaban - was directed by Alfonso Cuaron.

Just Withnail

Too bad that rumor has been debunked already, would've been a great great piece of casting.

Chest Rockwell

Anybody see the "extra behind-the-scenes" footage last night during Sorcerer's Stone?

MacGuffin

Quote from: Chest RockwellAnybody see the "extra behind-the-scenes" footage last night during Sorcerer's Stone?

For those that missed it, go
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

indiana

i never did like the Harry potter books..and the Movies is no differnt. therefore, im not gonig to see this movie.
peace
SONIC BOOM!

El Duderino

The 10-Minute Preview that was aired on ABC earlier is Here
Did I just get cock-blocked by Bob Saget?

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

El Duderino

Did I just get cock-blocked by Bob Saget?

Chest Rockwell

Quote from: indianai...the Movies is no differnt...gonig...peace
I'm not listening to you any longer.

cine

Quote from: Chest Rockwell
Quote from: indianai...the Movies is no differnt...gonig...peace
I'm not listening to you any longer.
Okay, but why did you quote indiana as if he was talking like NEON?  :?