What are the best tearjerker movies?  :cry:
"You're too kind."
-Richard Roeper

"You're too cruel."
-Roger Ebert

©brad

#1. we've done this before
b. no one cares
and finally, since u've been relentless in failing to even attempt to use the search function to find all these generic thread topics u luv to make, i have no choice but to lock her up.

MacGuffin

"Ward, I think you were a bit hard on the Beaver."
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

©brad

oh fine. go ahead w/ the thread. what do i care. im not redirecting it tho, sumone else can do that.

but in future warning, and this is not totally directed to filmcritic but to many who start threads like 'what's up w/ the frogs" or "pta's next movie' or 'who's ever seen the godfather'-- use the search function.

filmcritic

Alrighty! "Good Will Hunting" and "Ordinary People" fall on my list.
"You're too kind."
-Richard Roeper

"You're too cruel."
-Roger Ebert

MacGuffin

To be fair to filmcritic, the previous topic was Saddest Movie Moment ( http://xixax.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2053 ). While some movies listed might overlap, I'll reopen this (but someone already has) because the majority of those films are noted for their specific scenes only, not for the film as a whole.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

MrBurgerKing

Quote from: MacGuffinTo be fair to filmcritic, the previous topic was Saddest Movie Moment ( http://xixax.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2053 ). While some movies listed might overlap, I'll reopen this (but someone already has) because the majority of those films are noted for their specific scenes only, not for the film as a whole.

When you changed your name to Egg MacMuffin, my contempt for you grew a full 25 %.. I'm glad now you changed it back. I admit though, the Egg MacMuffin isn't that bad a food. In fact, it's a nice enjoyable breakfast! My problem though lies in the fact that it's a McDonalds breakfast. If the MacMuffin ever decides to switch loyalties, Burger King will be waiting with open arms. The tragedy of the whole thing is that I have to hate the Egg MacMuffin because it's a McDonalds food, even though I enjoy it. I know I'm betraying myself here though in supporting even one item on their menu. My contempt for you grew a full 25 % not because you support Egg MacMuffins, but because you spit on my face by supporting McDonalds. You've broken my heart, you've stabbed me in the face, you've lit my rotting carcass on fire and danced on my grave. Thanks for changing it back though, now it's time to put the past behind us.

filmcritic

"You're too kind."
-Richard Roeper

"You're too cruel."
-Roger Ebert

Pwaybloe

Oh that's it!  Filmcritic is going down!

Say hello to my little friend!

filmcritic

"You're too kind."
-Richard Roeper

"You're too cruel."
-Roger Ebert

MrBurgerKing

Don't worry, I don't even get up for breakfast. If I did, I certainly never, NEVER will go into that pitt of hell. I'd settle for cinamin toast crunch. Actually, maybe the frosted flakes. It's not so much the taste, but I like the animal mascots better. I guess the talking lion fits better with the kitchen, and I like the frosted crunch more than maybe life itself. I miss those days when a simple cereal would last until lunch time, and I'd wake up with the birds, but now the sun is a part of my abyss of sleep. The moon is what I will wake up to soon. What am I supposed to do? Sleep earlier? I hate to get defensive here over you, filmcritic, but you're putting me in that position. You know what I'm talking about, you're just as lazy. I'm wasting my days sleeping through the sunlight.

MacGuffin

Aren't we all glad we unlocked this thread now?

But seriously, filmcritic, how old are you?

Skeleton FilmWorks

filmcritic

Stop messing with me! Anyways...
"You're too kind."
-Richard Roeper

"You're too cruel."
-Roger Ebert

markums2k

I don't know about everyone else, but Aladdin 2: The Return of Jafar was pretty hard on my Kleenex supply.

modage

for filmcritics unwavering enthusiasm...

-My Life
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.