movienavigator 2.0

Started by mutinyco, July 23, 2003, 01:46:36 PM

mutinyco

Greetings. Shaun and I have officially redesigned MovieNavigator.org. It actually looks like a website now. We're still updating a few articles, but it's up for everybody to check out.

http://movienavigator.org/
"I believe in this, and it's been tested by research: he who fucks nuns will later join the church."

-St. Joe

filmcritic

"You're too kind."
-Richard Roeper

"You're too cruel."
-Roger Ebert

mutinyco

"I believe in this, and it's been tested by research: he who fucks nuns will later join the church."

-St. Joe

chainsmoking insomniac

Nice work man.  Really cool.  I'm designing a site similar to yours actually...now I have something to emulate. ;)
"Ernest Hemingway once wrote: 'The world's a fine place, and worth fighting for.'  I agree with the second part."
    --Morgan Freeman, Se7en

"Have you ever fucking seen that...? Ever seen a mistake in nature?  Have you ever seen an animal make a mistake?"
 --Paul Schneider, All the Real Girls

mutinyco

We're trendsetters in our own time.

-St. Joe

MrBurgerKing

Should I rename myself to MrCheeseBurgerKing? I generally hate hamburgers, so I wanted to specify and make sure everyone knows I prefer cheeseburgers. I don't know though, I'll always have something against people who put the word 'cheese' in their username. Can anyone tell me why?

©brad

nah, keep mrburgerking, but u might want to change ur avatar, just cuz change is good sumtimes.

i was googling for a new one for ya and look what i found.

haha. not suggesting u use it, but its funny anyhow.

MrBurgerKing

The passion in his eyes, the intimate, erotic glare as he looks upon his competitors and fanbase. I think this avatar epitomizes Dave Thomas and all that he stood for as a pioneer of fast food and great man. He was an actor, and a great one at that. He was not the kind, caring man that we used to watch in the commercials. Dave was a heavy weight, quick tempered but always loyal to his fanbase.

Can you find a picture as passionate as this?

mutinyco

I'm not sure what that had to do with the topic, but thanks for keeping the thread going...

-St. Joe

Alethia

Quote from: MrBurgerKingThe passion in his eyes, the intimate, erotic glare as he looks upon his competitors and fanbase. I think this avatar epitomizes Dave Thomas and all that he stood for as a pioneer of fast food and great man. He was an actor, and a great one at that. He was not the kind, caring man that we used to watch in the commercials. Dave was a heavy weight, quick tempered but always loyal to his fanbase.

Can you find a picture as passionate as this?

dude, i fucking love you...........

mutinyco

Once again, thank you for your support. MovieNavigator.org -- home of the cheeseburger!

-St. Joe

chainsmoking insomniac

Quote from: mutinycoWe're trendsetters in our own time.

Have you had experience designing websites before?
"Ernest Hemingway once wrote: 'The world's a fine place, and worth fighting for.'  I agree with the second part."
    --Morgan Freeman, Se7en

"Have you ever fucking seen that...? Ever seen a mistake in nature?  Have you ever seen an animal make a mistake?"
 --Paul Schneider, All the Real Girls

Ghostboy

It looks great. Very efficient and attractive design.

mutinyco

Thanks. It was my first web design. But I do just about everything else. Most of the photography and illustration is original.

-St. Joe

Something Spanish

Digi digs the site, but that Shaun fella is a bit week.