Haunted Mansion

Started by MacGuffin, July 10, 2003, 03:09:00 AM

MacGuffin

Next in line for Disneyland rides becoming movies.

Click on poster for teaser trailer:

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

bonanzataz

looks like another quality picture from eddie murphy.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

TheVoiceOfNick

I'm just waiting for the "It's a Small World" and "Splash Mountain" trailers to become available.  :lol:

Nick

Duck Sauce

Quote from: TheVoiceOfNickI'm just waiting for the "It's a Small World" and "Splash Mountain" trailers to become available.  :lol:

Nick

Ever seen "Song of the South"  ?

I love Disneyland,

I however dont love Disneyland movies and dont find Eddie Murphey amusing.

modage

i havent liked eddie murphy in ANYTHING in a long while, but i actually laughed when he said the line about having the dead people in the backyard.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Myxo

Quote from: MacGuffinNext in line for Disneyland rides becoming movies.

Click on poster for teaser trailer:

This movie looks really good..

FOR ME TO POOP ON!!

Alethia

i think eddie murphy is funny, but i havent liked a movie of his since shrek

Duck Sauce

Quote from: ewardi think eddie murphy is funny, but i havent liked a movie of his since shrek

which wasnt even HIS movie...

modage

Quote from: Duck Sauce
Quote from: ewardi think eddie murphy is funny, but i havent liked a movie of his since shrek

which wasnt even HIS movie...

actually he wrote, directed, and single-handedly animated the entire film by himself over the course of 2 weeks.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

TheVoiceOfNick

I haven't liked Eddie Murphy in anything since Trading Places.

Nick