The Accidental Tourist

Started by filmcritic, June 28, 2003, 05:14:46 PM

filmcritic

Here is another film that I hope people will seek out if they haven't or if they saw it years ago and don't remember it. "The Accidental Tourist" came out in 1988 and it got several Oscar nominations including Best Picture. It's a wonderful film and William Hurt and Geena Davis are great. By the way, the score to this film was by John Williams and I have been looking for it. I downloaded one song from it on Kazaa Lite but that's all I could find. If anyone has the score or has away to get it to me, please pm me. The music is really great and John Williams was up for an Oscar for it. But I encourage people to go back and look at this film again if they haven't done so recently.
"You're too kind."
-Richard Roeper

"You're too cruel."
-Roger Ebert

MacGuffin

Quote from: filmcriticIf anyone has the score or has away to get it to me, please pm me.

Buy it here.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

filmcritic

There has to be a way to get the music but without spending $100 in order to do that. That link is way too expensive.
"You're too kind."
-Richard Roeper

"You're too cruel."
-Roger Ebert

MacGuffin

On January 20th, The Accidental Tourist, which features an Academy Award-winning performance by Geena Davis will be released on DVD. Anamorphic widescreen transfer, Dolby 2.0 surround track and trailers. Retail is $19.95
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Find Your Magali

Quote from: filmcriticThere has to be a way to get the music but without spending $100 in order to do that. That link is way too expensive.

$100???

I wouldn't pay $100 to have the entire Boston Symphony Orchestra, conducted by John Williams himself, come into my living room and play the whole soundtrack live for my enjoyment.