BMW films

Started by Rudie Obias, May 17, 2003, 06:29:05 PM

Rudie Obias

has anyone seen these?  where can i get these?
\"a pair of eyes staring at you, projected on a large screen is what cinema is truly about.\" -volker schlöndorff

godardian

I think they were up on the BMW website at the time...

Like yr Pulp quote, BTW. They're one of my fave bands.
""Money doesn't come into it. It never has. I do what I do because it's all that I am." - Morrissey

"Lacan stressed more and more in his work the power and organizing principle of the symbolic, understood as the networks, social, cultural, and linguistic, into which a child is born. These precede the birth of a child, which is why Lacan can say that language is there from before the actual moment of birth. It is there in the social structures which are at play in the family and, of course, in the ideals, goals, and histories of the parents. This world of language can hardly be grasped by the newborn and yet it will act on the whole of the child's existence."

Stay informed on protecting your freedom of speech and civil rights.

Duck Sauce

I still havent got my DVD which i ordered July 4, 2002..  :roll:

dufresne

There are shadows in life, baby.

Rudie Obias

Quote from: Duck SauceI still havent got my DVD which i ordered July 4, 2002..  :roll:

yikes!  i was totallty thinkin' of ordering but after hearing that....  i dunno now.  that's fucked up yo!
\"a pair of eyes staring at you, projected on a large screen is what cinema is truly about.\" -volker schlöndorff

USTopGun47

BMW films are much fun.  Some interesting POV's... Guy Ritchie's is a fun ride.  Hmm.. I actually got these on DVD in the mail, though I think it was through some offer from somewhere or for buying something.  I think the website still should have them up, they seem to be making more.
I'm somebody now, Harry. Everybody likes me. Soon, millions of people will see me and they'll all like me. I'll tell them about you, and your father, how good he was to us. Remember? It's a reason to get up in the morning. It's a reason to lose weight, to fit in the red dress. It's a reason to smile. It makes tomorrow all right. What have I got Harry, hm? Why should I even make the bed, or wash the dishes? I do them, but why should I? I'm alone. Your father's gone, you're gone. I got no one to care for. What have I got, Harry? I'm lonely. I'm old.

dufresne

so i ordered a copy of the DVD (only paid shipping) and it doesn't play in my DVD player.  wtf!  anyone else having this problem?
There are shadows in life, baby.

ProgWRX

Duck sauce you should definately contact them, i ordered mine in mid june '03 and received it about 2 weeks ago

and it plays fine on my dvd players (PS2 and an old panasonic unit)
and trust me the DVD is well worth it over downloading the movies
(and its only 3.75 ferchrissakes!)

I my favorites are  : Star, Powder Keg and Hostage...

the rest are cool too...i didnt care for Beat the Devil though..
-Carlos

Rudie Obias

my favorites are john woo's THE HOSTAGE, wong kar-wai's THE FOLLOW and ang lee's THE CHOSEN.

SHAFTR

Which ones are on the DVD?
"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

ProgWRX

the dvd has all 8 films with comentaries and and all the featurettes
-Carlos

jokerspath

I'd seen Ticker and enjoyed it so I just ordered the DVD.  The low price beckoned me...

aw
THIS IS NOT AN EXIT