THe lizzie Mcguire movie

Started by underdog, May 06, 2003, 01:28:48 PM

underdog

who is gonig to see this "movie".. like wth is up with lizzie mcguire? like, her tv shows sucks?! so why did they make a movie?
peace
"This is my week off, so pack up,
take the kids, and I'll see you in a week"

-dazza-

Why did they make a Rugrats movie?
Why did they make a Powerpuff Girls movie?

One word: Money.
"Go home, Yank. 'Tis my field." - The late, great, Richard Harris.

Newbie Confusion Device:  CLICK HERE

Duck Sauce

Quote from: underdogwho is gonig to see this "movie"..

millions of little girls and pedophiles

Quote from: underdog
like wth is up with lizzie mcguire? like, her tv shows sucks?! so why did they make a movie?

$17.3 Million in 3 days is a good enough reason.

Pedro

I am going to see this.  It will be horrible.  I will vomit.  I'll love every minute of it.

bonanzataz

Quote from: Pedro the WombatI am going to see this.  It will be horrible.  I will vomit.  I'll love every minute of it.

exactly.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

Xixax

I'm afraid of people that would go see this with a pocketfull of kleenex.
Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

i/o

Quote from: XixaxI'm afraid of people that would go see this with a pocketfull of kleenex.

Well, yeah...unless they're old ladies.
"Mime is money"