Now Showing Where???

Started by DavTMcGowan, April 30, 2003, 10:31:57 PM

DavTMcGowan

all these films to see...
all the theaters by me are showcasing A Man Apart on three screens...

anybody have any suggestions for finding showtimes of more artistic films??  are there any websites where you can enter your zip and a movie title and it'll tell you the closest that movie's playing to you?  imdb.com's showtime search requires that you have the zip for the theater you want to see the film at...i don't know what theater i'm looking for.  am i making sense?  anybody get my problem?  can anybody help?

bonanzataz

The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

dufresne

www.moviefone.com

not sure it's the best though, just what i've been using for the last few years.
There are shadows in life, baby.

Duck Sauce

i like fandango.com         moviefone doesnt list all the theaters around me