Tetsuo: The Bullet Man

Started by Mr. Merrill Lehrl, June 28, 2011, 06:00:45 PM

Mr. Merrill Lehrl

Director: Shinya Tsukamoto
Writers:  Shinya Tsukamoto (screenplay), Hisakatsu Kuroki (screenplay)

Trailer:  
(warning: this trailer may not excite you, and unless you've seen the 1989 classic Tetsuo: the Iron Man [also available for streaming] there may not be a reason to be excited, and, sure, there are reasons to suspect that this film won't live up to that film, but, I don't know:)

Released today on Netflix streaming. I'm watching it tonight.
"If I had to hold up the most heavily fortified bank in America," Bolaño says, "I'd take a gang of poets. The attempt would probably end in disaster, but it would be beautiful."

Reel

you have to use the hyperlink thingy to make links.

I thought this would have something to do with Akira..

what's it about? can an N-word get a premise?

Mr. Merrill Lehrl

Kinetic, frenetic Japanese pop gore cyber horror stunner. It's so good. WATCH IT THROUGH ITS OPENING CREDITS on Netflix streaming. Great title sequence and about five minutes of your time. After the credits you'll know if it's a movie for you. I recommend doing this at like 3am and with friends.

Now the link is clickable. I thought it was automatic. The movie is about a man who becomes physically industrialized.
"If I had to hold up the most heavily fortified bank in America," Bolaño says, "I'd take a gang of poets. The attempt would probably end in disaster, but it would be beautiful."

Reel

I don't have netflix, I don't have friends, but it's almost 3a.m. so I'll watch the trailer.

Kellen

Awesome! Thanks for the heads up I've been wanting to check it out for quite sometime.