Jackass 3D haha.

Started by Stefen, October 14, 2010, 04:18:25 AM

Stefen

This is pretty much what 3D was made for. I will see this.

But how awesome is this billboard?

Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

matt35mm

Watching this tonight.  I'm greatly looking forward to it!

pete

facebook says he missed it.

how can this experience be terrible?
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

Ravi

I haven't seen the first two so I can't compare the three films, but this one was what you'd expect.  If you like Jackass you'll like this movie.  What else is there to say?  I'm not a fan of the gross-out stuff, but I did like the crazy stunts and anything involving animals or people getting hit in the balls.  About 80 to 90% of the film is in 3D.  The stunts done in public were 2D, but those are pretty short.

This is easly the stupidest film shot with the most high-tech gear.  I'm waiting for Jackass IMAX-3D.

Stefen

I love when you go into a movie expecting to get something and then end up getting exactly what you were expecting. No surprises.

Some of the stunts are disgusting and some of them are genius.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Ghostboy

This movie made me so damn happy.

Stefen

I went to the midnight showing and think I was the oldest person in the theater. I couldn't wait to get out of the theater and see a bunch of idiots doing stunts in the parking lot. I just drove around for 20 minutes watching dumbasses jump on cars.

Pas

Reinhold

Quote from: Ghostboy on October 17, 2010, 04:36:40 PM
This movie made me so damn happy.

me too. but they're getting old.

my favorite moment was "ohhh, no. why do i have to be steve o?"
Quote from: Pas Rap on April 23, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

john

They need to produce and sell that Lance Bangs t-shirt Knoxville was wearing.

I would totally wear one of those fuckers.
Maybe every day is Saturday morning.

Pedro

Relatively disappointing, even though I was expecting a mixed bag.  The slow motion kills a lot of the bits.  Still had a great time and laughed a lot.  It's just not up to par with the others, especially number two.