Knight and Day

Started by MacGuffin, December 22, 2009, 02:51:33 PM

MacGuffin

Trailer here.

Release date: July 2, 2010

Starring: Tom Cruise, Cameron Diaz, Maggie Grace, Peter Sarsgaard, Paul Dano, Marc Blucas, Viola Davis, Olivier Martinez

Directed by: James Mangold

Premise: An action-comedy centered on a fugitive couple on a glamorous and sometimes deadly adventure where nothing and no one – even themselves – are what they seem. Amid shifting alliances and unexpected betrayals, they race across the globe, with their survival ultimately hinging on the battle of truth vs. trust
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Pwaybloe

James Mangold is really hit or miss, but I really like Tom Cruise.  Yep. 

SiliasRuby

YES!!!!! I can't wait to see this. I love Tom Cruise.
The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

modage

The title is horrible.  That is all (for now).
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Gamblour.

This should have Will Smith in it.
WWPTAD?

polkablues

Quote from: modage on December 22, 2009, 09:10:22 PM
The title is horrible.  That is all (for now).

It used to be called Wichita, which is a much better title, but Fox could mis-market the second coming, so they gave it this 80s cop show title instead.
My house, my rules, my coffee

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Alexandro

it's a Mr. and Mrs. Smith type of thing and I hope it makes as much money because I like crazy Cruise.

picolas

diaz is perhaps the worst she's ever been though.

Fernando

at least this trailer feels better than the 1st, this one we can see the movie won't take itself seriously, I hope it's campy as hell.

too bad TC isn't doing next that cronenberg project or something with a great filmmaker, although if MI4 is done by brad bird that could be sweet.

Pozer

crazy Cruise > same ol Sarsgaard

why must every action comedy trailer end with the music cutting out, an attempted funny scene then music kicks back in over coming soon title?

like this:

"Which is it--which should I cut, the red or the black wire?!"
"I don't know, I thought you knew!"
"What should I do??!!"
"Always bet on black right?! go black!"
"The black one?"
"Go black! Go black!"
"aaaaaaggggggghhhhhhh"
*music cuts out -- snip --dead silence, both cops open their eyes, look at each other, horrified/heavy breaths*
"We alive. We ali-- Are we alive?"
"We are. ahahaha" / "ahahahaa"
"Wait a minute, you cut the red one."
"No, I..."
"Why'd you cut the red wire? I said black."
"I don't know, I felt it I guess.. I didn't even really look--"
"--YOU AINT NEVA TRUSTED ME! I ALWAYS GOTCHO BACK EVA SINCE WE WAS LIL KIDS! SINCE WE POPPED EACH OTHA'S PIMPLES! YOU AINT NEVA WANNA TRUST ME!--"
*bomb timer starts back up, counting down faster*
"OH SHI--"
*music cuts back in over Copping Soon title*

SiliasRuby

I STILL LOVE CRUISE, PERIOD.
The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

Myxo

Apparently according to my TV, "Tom Cruise is at his Jerry McGuire best" in this one.

I'm sure.

Kellen

Quote from: Myxo on June 24, 2010, 10:32:08 PM
Apparently according to my TV, "Tom Cruise is at his Jerry McGuire best" in this one.

I'm sure.

that commercial was played during every break of the nba draft last night.  it was driving me insane.  :doh: