Hot Tub Time Machine

Started by polkablues, December 16, 2009, 08:44:34 PM

polkablues

Director: I don't know
Release Date: No idea

Stars: John Cusack, Craig Robinson, Rob Cordry, and Clark Duke.  And it's an R-rated comedy called "Hot Tub Time Machine".  If you need more information than that, we can't be friends anymore.

Trailer here.

* not actual poster, but is actually the first image result when you google "Hot Tub Time Machine poster".
My house, my rules, my coffee

Tictacbk

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: Reelist on July 10, 2010, 09:05:32 PM
P.S-I didn't mean to bump another thread about a tasteless bromance movie. But theres no place to talk about Adult Swim!

Usually, in cases like this, you can feel free to start a thread for Children's Hospital instead of hijacking this tasteless bromance movie's thread. Posting in here essentially means you will get no response.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Pas

I just saw this because it was referenced in 30 Rock. It sucked, actually.

edit: quote me ''Im off internet for two weeks'' and I'll quote you ''you wish you knew how to quit us'' and redirect you to the ''apple is the best thing thread''  :yabbse-undecided: