Started by MacGuffin, September 05, 2009, 11:12:38 AM

MacGuffin

Trailer here.

Release Date: September 9th, 2009 (wide)

Starring: Elijah Wood, Jennifer Connelly, Alan Oppenheimer, Tom Kane, Christopher Plummer, Martin Landau, John C. Reilly

Directed by: Shane Acker 

Premise: The time is the too-near future. Powered and enabled by the invention known as the Great Machine, the world's machines have turned on mankind and sparked social unrest, decimating the human population before being largely shut down.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Stefen

I can't keep track.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

polkablues

It's easy... the number "9" is the one where Sackboy from Little Big Planet saves Zion from the Terminators, and the word "Nine" is the one where Rob Marshall rapes Fellini's dead body for a couple hours.
My house, my rules, my coffee

Stefen

And District 9 is the one with the aliens wearing propeller hats.

Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Pas

I think this looks awesome tho