The Uninvited

Started by MacGuffin, January 30, 2009, 11:29:28 AM

MacGuffin

Trailer here.

Release Date: January 30th, 2008 (wide)

Starring: Elizabeth Banks, David Strathairn, Emily Browning, Arielle Kebbel, Jesse Moss

Directed by: Thomas Guard, Charles Guard 

Premise: Anna returns home after spending time in the hospital following the tragic death of her mother. Her recovery suffers a setback when she discovers her father has become engaged to her mother's former nurse.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

RegularKarate

I was gonna see this, but I forgot to RSVP

Stefen

I watched this last night. It sucked but the girl that's in it is so pretty. She has the most beautiful lips I've ever seen.

I ain't gonna lie, I thought she was under 18 and only made this post when I found out she was actually 20.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

RegularKarate

are you talking about Emily Browning from A Series of Unfortunate Events?  I feel bad for her, she's so hot.

MacGuffin

Cliched stepmon-from-Hell, no-one-believes-hero-because-she-is-"crazy" rerash made worse by a twist ending that is not earned.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Stefen

But Emily Browning was mad hot, right?
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

MacGuffin

Quote from: Stefen on May 15, 2009, 03:25:23 PM
But Emily Browning was mad hot, right?

Yes, however, I actually found her hotter all corsetted up in Lemony Snicket than all her bikini shots here.  :yabbse-undecided:

Skeleton FilmWorks

Pas

The dialogue in this one was terrible. The twist is kinda surprising I guess, but really not that much. It reminded me though of an earlier age where THE TWIST ruled Hollywood. I'll go start a thread to find movies with TWISTS, bye ! found a list online yeah !