Powder Blue

Started by MacGuffin, December 10, 2008, 11:41:44 AM

MacGuffin

Trailer

Starring: Forest Whitaker, Jessica Biel, Ray Liotta, Kris Kristofferson, Ravi Patel, Navid Negahban, Chandler Canterbury

Directed by: Timothy Linh Bui

Premise: Four Los Angelenos -- a mortician, an ex-con, a suicidal ex-priest, and a stripper -- are brought together on Christmas Eve by a mixture of circumstances.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

pete

"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

MacGuffin

May Direct-to-Blu Premiere Set for 'Powder Blue'
Source: High-Def Digest

Image Entertainment has announced it will send 'Powder Blue' direct-to-video when it debuts the adult drama on Blu-ray in early May.

Dubbed the "Jessica Biel stripper flick" by some (which alone should send video rentals through the roof), 'Powder Blue' apparently is bypassing a theatrical release to premiere on video May 5, day-and-date on Blu-ray and DVD.

Tech specs include 1080p/AVC MPEG-4 video and a DTS-HD Lossless Master Audio 5.1 Surround track.

Extras include but a single audio commentary with director Timothy Linh-Bui

Suggested retail price for the Blu-ray has been set at $35.98.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Pozer

Fernando

polkablues

My house, my rules, my coffee

Pozer

p.s. Polka Blue. naturally.

SiliasRuby

Just Plain Fucking Bad. But bad in an amazing way. The cinematography was stunning though.
The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection