Harold

Started by w/o horse, August 08, 2008, 02:37:27 PM

w/o horse

http://www.apple.com/trailers/independent/harold/

The premise might be as funny as the movie gets if the movie takes the trajectory of the trailer.  But I don't know, "I'm going over the nerd wall and I ain't never going back."

. . .

You saw this right

Raven haired Linda and her school mate Linnea are studying after school, when their desires take over and they kiss and strip off their clothes. They take turns fingering and licking one another's trimmed pussies on the desks, then fuck each other to intense orgasms with colorful vibrators.

Reinhold

is that abigail bresliin's brother? and was that a too-wide angle lens or is that 16x9 trailer squeezed from 2.35:1?

edit: yes, and yes.
Quote from: Pas Rap on April 23, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

Sleepless

wtf? Not sure what to think... Bits knida yes, other bits kinda wtf?

Quote from: reinhold on August 08, 2008, 03:17:59 PM
is that abigail bresliin's brother?

Yes.
He held on. The dolphin and all the rest of its pod turned and swam out to sea, and still he held on. This is it, he thought. Then he remembered that they were air-breathers too. It was going to be all right.