Milk

Started by MacGuffin, November 16, 2007, 07:10:34 PM

Stefen

Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

private witt

At the end of the day, the thing that nobody has been able to rip off from 'Leon' is the the thing that makes it so damn good: the relationship the two protagonists form between each other.  Well, and Gary Oldman.  No action flick will ever get what Gary Oldman gave to 'Leon'. 
"If you work in marketing or advertising, kill yourself.  You contribute nothing of value to the human race, just do us all a favor and end your fucking life."  ~Bill Hicks

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Or what Leon gave Gary Oldman from Mathilda.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

private witt

"If you work in marketing or advertising, kill yourself.  You contribute nothing of value to the human race, just do us all a favor and end your fucking life."  ~Bill Hicks