Mamma Mia!

Started by MacGuffin, December 13, 2007, 10:59:41 AM

MacGuffin

Trailer here.

International Trailer here.

Release date: July 18, 2008

Starring: Meryl Streep, Pierce Brosnan, Amanda Seyfried, Colin Firth, Stellan Skarsgard 

Directed by: Phyllida Lloyd 

Premise: The story of a bride-to-be trying to find her real father told using hit songs by the popular '70s group ABBA.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

grand theft sparrow

This picture ought to go in the Caption This thread.

bonanzataz

wow. this looks like the GAYEST movie since dreamgirls.

i'm so there.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Kal

Well, I saw this on the plane yesterday after avoiding it for a while, and I'm embarrassed to say I really enjoyed it!

The movie is a lot of fun. The singing is great. Amanda Seyfried is beautiful and amazing here. Meryl Streep is one of the greatest actresses from her generation. Everyone should watch it. Plus ABBA is great, even if you dont want to admit it.

Gold Trumpet

I saw the touring Broadway show and enjoyed it for what it was, but I saw the film 3 days after a break up. Let's say I cannot be asked for a fair opinion at all.

SiliasRuby

I love abba and I enjoyed the theatre production, but this movie was soo terrible. The only saving grace is amanda seyfried...The one woman I think I would have a shot at if I was famous.
The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

Kal

Quote from: SiliasRuby on November 22, 2008, 10:32:45 AM
The one woman I think I would have a shot at if I was famous.

Lol why is that?

SiliasRuby

Quote from: kal on November 22, 2008, 12:12:49 PM
Quote from: SiliasRuby on November 22, 2008, 10:32:45 AM
The one woman I think I would have a shot at if I was famous.

Lol why is that?
Not good looking enough for zooey descanshel and there are too many suitors for scarlett johanssen so the only three women I have a shot at are amanda seyfried, carla gallo, and lindsey lohan but lindsey is a bit too skanky for me.

My Collection

Kal

Scarlett is married. Lindsay is a lesbian. Carla Gallo? Not hot.

Good luck with that anyways  :yabbse-grin:

SiliasRuby

In Hollywood being married is just a phase, being a lesbian is stylish, and who is hot and who is not is subjective....also, if it is true, I can turn lindsey back.

My Collection