Uma vs. _______

Started by El Duderino, March 16, 2004, 07:56:47 PM

El Duderino

cinephile, you are a dick to a lot of people, myself included...however, this is not the place for that discussion
Did I just get cock-blocked by Bob Saget?

NEON MERCURY

cine

Quote from: Stefen
Quote from: Cinephile
Quote from: StefenCinephile obviously masturbates to Mr. T. No questions asked.
Uh, if you're comparing my Mr.T avatar to Xixax's 'Bruce Lee's' obsession with Bruce Lee, well then that's just sad.

Stop being a dick. yes the dude is obsessed with Bruce Lee, but let him be. You don't need to call him on it. I feel bad for him, cause I mean, come on, hes obsessed, it can't be healthy.
If I want to make a comment like that, don't fire back to be a dick yourself and defend his 'obsessions.' Yeah, buddy, we all have our little obsessions. The guy camps out in this thread, so hey, if I wanna make a tiny little joke, let me be, alright? Again, it's not like I'm poking fun at him for having an obsession. Jesus Christ. Go watch some comedies and lighten up.

El Duderino

Stefen

Quote from: Stefen
Quote from: StefenCinephile obviously masturbates to Mr. T. No questions asked.
Uh, if you're comparing my Mr.T avatar to Xixax's 'Bruce Lee's' obsession with Bruce Lee, well then that's just sad.

Stop being a dick. yes the dude is obsessed with Bruce Lee, but let him be. You don't need to call him on it. I feel bad for him, cause I mean, come on, hes obsessed, it can't be healthy.
If I want to make a comment like that, don't fire back to be a dick yourself and defend his 'obsessions.' Yeah, buddy, we all have our little obsessions. The guy camps out in this thread, so hey, if I wanna make a tiny little joke, let me be, alright? Again, it's not like I'm poking fun at him for having an obsession. Jesus Christ. Go watch some comedies and lighten up.

It wasn't just about him, your a dick to alot of people. Maybe you should lighten up, or natural selection my take its toll. I don't personally have a problem with you, but I don't think it's cool, or cute, or rad that you talk shit to everyone, if you were a little nicer (just a little) maybe you wouldn't be wasting your time on this argument.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

meatwad

cinephile, you just can't stay out of trouble. hahaha. every thread i visit

©brad

Quote from: El Duderinocinephile, you are a dick to a lot of people, myself included...however, this is not the place for that discussion

first of all, he's not a dick; secondly, you haven't even been around long enough to get pissed off; thirdly, what you said about him masturbating to Mr. T was dumb; fourthly, your signature is lame; fifthly, well i can't really think of a fifth so i'll just assume you will automatically comply with these statements and will change your ways accordingly. thanks.

pete

you guys talk about masturbating to bruce lee like it's a bad thing.
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

El Duderino

Quote from: C:\BRAD
Quote from: El Duderinocinephile, you are a dick to a lot of people, myself included...however, this is not the place for that discussion

first of all, he's not a dick; secondly, you haven't even been around long enough to get pissed off; thirdly, what you said about him masturbating to Mr. T was dumb; fourthly, your signature is lame; fifthly, well i can't really think of a fifth so i'll just assume you will automatically comply with these statements and will change your ways accordingly. thanks.

first, i'm not pissed off, never said i was, second; i didnt make the crack about him jerking off to Mr. T; thirdly, my signature is fine, so just back it off bud

cine

Well, allow me to clarify (if I absolutely must) that I don't truly think he masturbates to Bruce Lee. But that's a little thing I like to do when I crack jokes. Exaggerate. You know, that's what some people do. When some people --who aren't involved-- take my comment (that isn't directed at them to begin with) too seriously and then begin taking pot shots at me, I have to wonder why they don't just lighten up and move on. Furthermore, I didn't even insult Bruce Lee! I guess if I actually said something negative about him, you guys would have some sort of grounds. But I made a light hearted observation for some fun. Fuck, well, excuse me.

grand theft sparrow

How about Uma masturbating Mr. T to a Bruce Lee movie?  That should make everybody happy.  It would certainly make Mr. T happy.

modage

how can anyone take a comment from this guy too seriously?

everyone slow down, just hold it in!  we've still got a month to go!
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

cine

Thank you, mod.

At least some people get it.

El Duderino

alright, can everyone just quit, this thread is about Uma and who she should fight, not about cracking jokes and being called a dick

Stefen

Quote from: CinephileWell, allow me to clarify (if I absolutely must) that I don't truly think he masturbates to Bruce Lee. But that's a little thing I like to do when I crack jokes. Exaggerate. You know, that's what some people do. When some people --who aren't involved-- take my comment (that isn't directed at them to begin with) too seriously and then begin taking pot shots at me, I have to wonder why they don't just lighten up and move on. Furthermore, I didn't even insult Bruce Lee! I guess if I actually said something negative about him, you guys would have some sort of grounds. But I made a light hearted observation for some fun. Fuck, well, excuse me.

Maybe I just did not get your sense of humor, I do now, I will refrain from calling you out again since you explained this to me. I wasn't trying to take a potshot at you, I realize now it may of seemed like that. I apoligize,i just felt that you were kind of being a dick here and other places since ive been here. Your alright though, thanks for explaining this to me, How about a beer?
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.