Uma vs. _______

Started by El Duderino, March 16, 2004, 07:56:47 PM

MacGuffin

Quote from: El Duderinoalright, can everyone just quit, this thread is about Uma and who she should fight, not about cracking jokes and being called a dick

Is it about Uma or The Bride? There's a difference.

Quote from: C:\BRADi'm just basing it on the fact that uma killed all crazy 88s plus the other ppl by herself. trinity can't really even take care of one agent. but hey, what do i know anyhow?

The Bride wouldn't apply to the rules of The Matrix. Trinity and the Agents she faces would.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

El Duderino

Did I just get cock-blocked by Bob Saget?

cine

Quote from: StefenI apoligize,i just felt that you were kind of being a dick here and other places since ive been here. Your alright though, thanks for explaining this to me, How about a beer?
For the record, El Duderino PM'd a little apology too. So that was nice.
In advance, I'd like to apologize to anyone who will somehow be offended by not getting my humour in the future. It happens, folks. This ain't no Bob Hope avatar I'm sportin'.

Bruce Lee

Im always fine.
If i don't like what is written i look at my avitar and masturbate furiously.

El Duderino

just for my own personal shits and giggles..i'd like to see the bride vs.

El Duderino

Quote from: Bruce LeeIm always fine.

hahahahahaha

cine

Quote from: Bruce LeeIm always fine.

MacGuffin

Quote from: CinephileThis ain't no Bob Hope avatar I'm sportin'.

But are you sportin' wood? *masturbates feverishly*
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

El Duderino

i'd love to see the bride just beat the shit out of this douche.

cine

Quote from: MacGuffin
Quote from: CinephileThis ain't no Bob Hope avatar I'm sportin'.

But are you sportin' wood? *masturbates feverishly*
Mmm.

Cinephile Trivia:

This is Dave Thomas, a SCTV alumni who famously did Bob Hope impressions on the TV series, met the great comedian and hosted shows in his honour. Well, Dave Thomas was born in my hometown in Ontario, Canada.

This has another installment of Cinephile Trivia.

modage

Quote from: Cinephile
i'm guessing this guy could masturbate more furiously than the bride or trinity.  what was the question?
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Pubrick

Quote from: El Duderinoalright, can everyone just quit, this thread is about Uma and who she should fight, not about cracking jokes and being called a dick
hahah another noble cause thwarted.

anyway, if i may chime in, the difference between Cinephile and Bruce is that cin doesn't talk about Mr T everywhere all the time. i think it's great that u all got over it eventually, even Bruce Lee himself doesn't feel the need to cry about it. if ur offended by Cinephile, that's ur problem, he's usually got reason behind his witty observations.

btw, Bruce Lee, i heard ur obsessed with Bruce Wayne, is this true?
under the paving stones.

Stefen

I'd like to see Uma fight the reporter takedown queen Bjork. And I'd like to see the bride fight the broad from my avatar.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

El Duderino

shit, i'd like to see the bride vs. mr. t

cine

Quote from: El Duderinoshit, i'd like to see the bride vs. mr. t
He would pity her with two hands tied behind his back.