I Just Bought...

Started by ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ, October 25, 2003, 05:14:10 PM

modage

Quote from: SiliasRuby on August 09, 2006, 12:46:30 PM
Mod-
Such a huge fan of this film, like I am, I thought you would have bought it already. I'm surpised you haven't.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

samsong

Rudie Obias

THE TIN DRUM is a fantastic film!!!
\"a pair of eyes staring at you, projected on a large screen is what cinema is truly about.\" -volker schlöndorff

JG

last days of gerry the elephant

(Six Moral Tales gets my vote for DVD of the year.)

McfLy

Ravi

squints

"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

I Don't Believe in Beatles

Using the Deep Discount DVD box set sale:

"A film is - or should be - more like music than like fiction. It should be a progression of moods and feelings. The theme, what's behind the emotion, the meaning, all that comes later." --Stanley Kubrick

Rudie Obias

i got the criterion SID & NANCY for $30 at a record store (suckers!!!)
\"a pair of eyes staring at you, projected on a large screen is what cinema is truly about.\" -volker schlöndorff

McfLy

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

last days of gerry the elephant

I never knew about this new release of 'The Harder They Come'...

good to know :)