Golden Globes tonight!

Started by Chest Rockwell, January 25, 2004, 06:10:52 PM

©brad

Quote from: SoNowThenActually, Diane Keaton's always been ugly as all hell...

:yabbse-thumbdown:

she was hot in this:

and others.

and at the golden globes i thought she looked great! talk about a MILF! or maybe a G-MILF (grandma i'd like to fuck)

Pas

What's with the Diane Keaton bashing ?!? I always tought she was a really cool person and I didn't mind her winning at all.

modage

Quote from: Pas RapportWhat's with the Diane Keaton bashing ?!? I always tought she was a really cool person and I didn't mind her winning at all.
i dont have a problem with her. i just think the movie sucked, and dont think she should be up for awards from THAT film.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Pubrick

Quote from: ©brad

she was hot in this [annie hall]
totally, and Love and Death especially. goddamn when they do close ups on her face.. i say goddamn.

i wouldn't say she's GILF tho.. well, maybe.  :shock:
under the paving stones.

molly

ono

"grandmother I'd like to fuck."

See also: MILF.

SoNowThen

that category belongs to Morgan Fairchild and Raquel Welch
Those who say that the totalitarian state of the Soviet Union was not "real" Marxism also cannot admit that one simple feature of Marxism makes totalitarianism necessary:  the rejection of civil society. Since civil society is the sphere of private activity, its abolition and replacement by political society means that nothing private remains. That is already the essence of totalitarianism; and the moralistic practice of the trendy Left, which regards everything as political and sometimes reveals its hostility to free speech, does nothing to contradict this implication.

When those who hated capital and consumption (and Jews) in the 20th century murdered some hundred million people, and the poster children for the struggle against international capitalism and America are now fanatical Islamic terrorists, this puts recent enthusiasts in an awkward position. Most of them are too dense and shameless to appreciate it, and far too many are taken in by the moralistic and paternalistic rhetoric of the Left.

Chest Rockwell

Everyone knows that GILFs exist as much as unicorns and the Abominable Snow-man.

ono

Umm...

Murray's Globe Speech Jokes "Are True"
Hollywood actor Bill Murray's apparent jokes about firing his agent and his personal trainer committing suicide at the Golden Globe Awards have turned out to be true. The screen star accepted a Best Actor award at the Hollywood ceremony late last month for his efforts in acclaimed movie Lost In Translation - and proceeded to draw laughter when he told the audience he'd dismissed his agents "months ago" and his "personal trainer killed himself". While many put the comments down to Murray's dry humor, it turns out his agent Rick Kurtzman did "part company with Murray two months ago", according to an assistant to the Creative Artists Agency representative. And his personal trainer Raphael Picaud took his own life in July, confirm friends of the French fitness guru, who ran the exercise studio Body Maxx Exclusive Training Center in Los Angeles.
~IMDb.com

So, take it with a grain of salt.

Pas

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I love Bill Murray

Alethia

Quote from: P
Quote from: ©brad

she was hot in this [annie hall]
totally, and Love and Death especially. goddamn when they do close ups on her face.. i say goddamn.

i wouldn't say she's GILF tho.. well, maybe.  :shock:

i thought she was pretty good lookin in play it again, sam and in looking for mr. goodbar

and another woman who qualifies for GILF would be julie christie.....

AND cybill shepherd

NEON MERCURY

Quote from: eward
and another woman who qualifies for GILF would be ...

.stands with a fist  AKA mary mcdonnell.....(she's mrs. darko)...........

also she is underused.........