500 Days of Summer [Sundance 09]

Started by modage, January 19, 2009, 03:15:08 PM

modage

Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

pete

I just realized that if it weren't for garden state I'd be way more excited about this.  I've always liked zooey better though.
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

john

My Zooey affection affection was pretty strong since All The Real Girls, but was pretty much killed last year when she decided to be half of one of the most boring bands in years. Totally disappointment considering how swoon inducing that voice is.

This film, however? No thanks. Y'all can keep Urban Outfitters: The Movie to yourselves.
Maybe every day is Saturday morning.

SiliasRuby

This is going to be my fav. romantic comedy of the year. This is going to be the only true romantic comedy of the year.
The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

Stefen

Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

polkablues

My house, my rules, my coffee

Kal

The Perineum Falcon

Yes. That poster is essential to my bedroom.
We often went to the cinema, the screen would light up and we would tremble, but also, increasingly often, Madeleine and I were disappointed. The images had dated, they jittered, and Marilyn Monroe had gotten terribly old. We were sad, this wasn't the film we had dreamed of, this wasn't the total film that we all carried around inside us, this film that we would have wanted to make, or, more secretly, no doubt, that we would have wanted to live.

RegularKarate

Great, now I'm gonna have 500 Days of Boner

Stefen

Eh, I don't know. Her eyes are just way too blue for me. Also, I get the feeling those giant bangs she has probably covers up a scar on her forehead. Probably got decked in the face by a softball or something.

I've had better.  :sleeping:
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Kal

RegularKarate

Quote from: Stefen on April 20, 2009, 02:48:10 PM
Eh, I don't know. Her eyes are just way too blue for me. Also, I get the feeling those giant bangs she has probably covers up a scar on her forehead. Probably got decked in the face by a softball or something.

you're just trying to kill dreams, eat a dick, Stefen.

Stefen

Quote from: kal on April 20, 2009, 03:10:56 PM
Quote from: Stefen on April 20, 2009, 02:48:10 PM

doubt that

Yes, Kal. That was the joke. Your unparalleled wit is too good for this place and might be better suited for the imdb.com boards.

Kal

relax pussycat.

you're too sensitive lately.

Stefen

http://www.imdb.com/boards/

I already registered you a name. Your username is FormerlyKalFromXixax and your password is XIXAX

See ya.