Untitled Paul Thomas Anderson (10th feature, TBA)

Started by Montclair, September 21, 2021, 09:35:17 PM

Heisenberg

We'll probably just start seeing leaked set photos like with LP and PT in order to get confirmation on casting and whatnot.

kingfan011

Quote from: Heisenberg on April 07, 2023, 05:37:11 PMWe'll probably just start seeing leaked set photos like with LP and PT in order to get confirmation on casting and whatnot.

Good point

kingfan011

I was so hoping Jeff's big rumor today on the hot mic would be a PTA scoop but no

PaulElroy35

Quote from: kingfan011 on April 13, 2023, 07:42:48 PMI was so hoping Jeff's big rumor today on the hot mic would be a PTA scoop but no
Im still waiting for ANY of Jeffs scoops to be right in anyway haha

PaulElroy35

More rumours out there that the film might cast Vicky Krieps, Harriet Sansom Harris, and Jack Champion.

Getting Vicky and especially Harriet back would be a dream. Ive only seen Jack in Avatar 2 he was alright i guess always interesting to see PTA working with different people.

However like the other casting rumours it could all be bollocks haha.

tomthiel57

Hi everyone,

(I hope my message don't bother you, otherwise I will delete it.)

After London last year and the House of Woodcock, I plan to come to LA at the end of July. (Hope to maybe see Paul at work !) I know some of you know well the city and I would like to know if you have great non tourist and cinema (or even PTA) related places to go to in LA (movie sets, cinemas, restaurants, shops,...) and maybe if one of you want/can we could even meet up one day !

Thanks for your replies.  :-D

Find Your Magali

A juicy Harriet Sansom Harris cameo makes the most sense. Even with just the two appearances, it feels like she's become of the regulars, like back in the day. And given that she's back to filming regularly and it seems they're shooting in California, it wouldn't be hard to arrange a couple days on set.

kingfan011

With the strike starting and most likely lasting for a while I wonder if this still goes forward. I'm assuming the script is completed if its in pre prod.

PaulElroy35

Yea im just going to assume it will effect it in some way .i think it will make the waiting process for his next film easier if i just dont think to much about it and tell myself if its coming out it will at some point.

Heisenberg

If it shoots this fall, it might still be released next fall.

kingfan011

Over on the redditt page they are definitely saying its definitely postponing in solidarity with WGA. My question is whenever the strike is over which will probably be awhile does he still have his actors or does he have to recast or pause again

PaulElroy35

Quote from: kingfan011 on May 05, 2023, 10:54:32 AMOver on the redditt page they are definitely saying its definitely postponing in solidarity with WGA. My question is whenever the strike is over which will probably be awhile does he still have his actors or does he have to recast or pause again

Well to be honest seeing as the strike could go on for a long time alot could change and the production could be heavily affected.

Im just going to assume we wont get his next film for a very long time

Find Your Magali

Are any other high-profile films shooting this summer stopping production?

pynchonikon

PaulElroy35

Quote from: Find Your Magali on May 05, 2023, 12:11:15 PMAre any other high-profile films shooting this summer stopping production?

Tarantinos and eastwoods new films