I Just Bought...

Started by ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ, October 25, 2003, 05:14:10 PM

I Don't Believe in Beatles

"A film is - or should be - more like music than like fiction. It should be a progression of moods and feelings. The theme, what's behind the emotion, the meaning, all that comes later." --Stanley Kubrick

pumba

pretty much...the best ending to a movie ever.

72teeth

holy shit, just an hour a go my buddies and i are all  playing a drinking game to that!
you take a drink every time judy's a bitch
someone says "i have to go" or just walks off frame
everytime someone gets cockblocked
and of coarse sometime everyone gets killed...

needless to say... IT WORKS!!!

SPOILERS!!!

and a triple shot for the cock shot, respectively.
Doctor, Always Do the Right Thing.

Yowza Yowza Yowza

Pubrick

Quote from: shnorff on July 07, 2007, 04:01:11 AM

i'm never gonna see it, so could you tell me what happens? spoiler warning to everyone else, of course.
under the paving stones.

bonanzataz

Quote from: Pubrick on July 07, 2007, 11:39:09 AM
Quote from: shnorff on July 07, 2007, 04:01:11 AM

i'm never gonna see it, so could you tell me what happens? spoiler warning to everyone else, of course.

pubes, just do yourself a favor and fucking see it. a personal favorite.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

Pubrick

fine, cancel the spoiler! i will rent it.
under the paving stones.

w/o horse

Raven haired Linda and her school mate Linnea are studying after school, when their desires take over and they kiss and strip off their clothes. They take turns fingering and licking one another's trimmed pussies on the desks, then fuck each other to intense orgasms with colorful vibrators.

Stefen

It's overrated.

It's only a good ending if you didn't know it was going to have a good ending. If you are watching it and expecting an ending that's gonna blow you away, you'll be disappointed.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

w/o horse

I think it's his best.  The surprise perhaps distracts from the powerfully mature tone and emphasizes sensationalism, it's too tall of a peak for a chamber piece.  But I've owned the movie since it's first dvd release.  I was making a joke.
Raven haired Linda and her school mate Linnea are studying after school, when their desires take over and they kiss and strip off their clothes. They take turns fingering and licking one another's trimmed pussies on the desks, then fuck each other to intense orgasms with colorful vibrators.

last days of gerry the elephant

My visa is maxed, but I still put in the order for it.

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Fernando

Just one? I think that's the first time you do that.

MacGuffin

Quote from: Fernando on July 10, 2007, 04:25:38 PM

:yabbse-undecided: Yeah, well, I wasn't going to buy Last Mimzy or Super Sweet 16: The Movie.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

SiliasRuby

Quote from: MacGuffin on July 10, 2007, 04:28:27 PM

:yabbse-undecided: Yeah, well, I wasn't going to buy Last Mimzy or Super Sweet 16: The Movie.
Why not on the Super Sweet 16? Joking. Bleh...terrible joke
The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

MacGuffin

Quote from: SiliasRuby on July 10, 2007, 10:08:07 PM
Quote from: MacGuffin on July 10, 2007, 04:28:27 PM

Why not on the Super Sweet 16? Joking. Bleh...terrible joke

The free compact mirror was tempting, but pink's not my color. I'm an autumn.

Skeleton FilmWorks