Started by ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ, October 25, 2003, 05:14:10 PM

Pubrick

i would like:

INLAND EMPIRE and HAMLET

but instead i hav:

under the paving stones.

Ravi

Quote from: Pubrick on August 15, 2007, 12:35:52 AM

That cover is so much better than this ugly piece of shit, which I bought last week and forgot about:

Also,

john

Maybe one day, when they re-re-re-release Fargo on DVD, they'll actually put the swell theatrical poster that SHOULD have been the cover for every release of it so far.

Also, my Inland Empire cover looks different that everyone else's and I don't know why this is...

I feel slighted...

Though, it is kinda neat looking.
Maybe every day is Saturday morning.

w/o horse

Raven haired Linda and her school mate Linnea are studying after school, when their desires take over and they kiss and strip off their clothes. They take turns fingering and licking one another's trimmed pussies on the desks, then fuck each other to intense orgasms with colorful vibrators.

SiliasRuby

and these two.....

Repulsion-Region 2
Cul-de-Sac-Region 2

The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

john

Rome: Season Two
House of Games - Criterion (pppsssstttt.... any Mamet fans who can't wait the five days until it's released might wanna check their local Best Buy, in the drama section.... that's where I found mine.)

Maybe every day is Saturday morning.

samsong

Pubrick

yep, that's the gayest john wayne pose i've ever seen.
under the paving stones.

modage

2 FILMS = $37

with 300 i'm in the awkward position where i want the 2 disc even though its pretty skimpy and i know they'll put out a better edition in the future but i don't care THAT much.  warner bros., i hate you.  but actually, and i may be wrong about this, they're the one/only studio that doesn't UNRATED EDITION! everything to death.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

context, context, context.

pete

"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

Pubrick

under the paving stones.

bonanzataz

then, uuuuuuhh, for my... sister...

pre-order...

i'm warming up to inland empire. only slightly, however, and it's probably only due to buying it alongside babycakes, which, let's face it, warms even the coldest of hearts.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

SiliasRuby

Ricki lake and Swayze's most underrated performances in those two gems.....

Lethal Weapon 1, 2, 3, and 4
Pink Panther Collecion
Signs
Innocence-Region 2
the illusionist
His Girl Friday
the Omen
Mr. and Mrs. Smith
The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

Fernando