Crazy Stupid Love

Started by ono, May 21, 2011, 11:46:28 PM

Gold Trumpet

Quote from: SiliasRuby on August 16, 2011, 06:23:47 PM
I loved this movie and not just because 2 of my fav. redheads were in this film. It genuinely moved me and had me smiling by the end just like a great blow job. I wanna be this all the time when I go to the movies.

Haha, awesome.

Sleepless

Every time I read this movie title I hear it in Homer Simpson's voice, like he's annoyed at something.
He held on. The dolphin and all the rest of its pod turned and swam out to sea, and still he held on. This is it, he thought. Then he remembered that they were air-breathers too. It was going to be all right.

Pubrick

Quote from: Gold Trumpet on August 16, 2011, 06:58:56 PM
I loved this movie and not just because 2 of my fav. redheads were in this film. It genuinely moved me and had me smiling by the end just like a great blow job. I wanna be this all the time when I go to the movies.

Haha, awesome.

You're easily impressed. That was NOT awesome.

Silias is obviously acting out to get attention because everyone ignores his reviews.
under the paving stones.

Pozer

Gold Trump went full Stefen right there. new page and everything.

Stefen

You two are like Scut Farkus and his little cronie from A Christmas Story

Pubrick comes in bullies people around, then Pozer is right behind him waving his fist and yelling, "Yeah, Pubrick! You showed 'em!"

Silias is kind of like Flick (here he is, with the rest of xixax.)

(Getting bullied by Pubrick and pozer again...)

I haven't seen that movie in years, can someone remind me how how the Scut and his cronie subplot ends?
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

ono

Ralphie says "fuuuuudge" when he drops some bolts trying to help his dad change a flat tire like a boss.  His dad tells his mom and she's like zomg where did you hear that word?  He says "that dude" even though it's really his old man.  So Ralphie, whilst getting his mouth washed out with soap, hears his mom tell that dude's mom and then she's all wailing on him over the phone. Yay, violence.  Then later on they encounter each other again and Ralphie goes all super meggido apeshit Ralphie on the bigger one and the little one goes crying home, much to everyone's shock and awe.  Ralphie's all teary-eyed after the intense fight, and his mom takes him home and comforts him.  And 30 years later Steve Carell makes a movie about it called Crazy Stupid Love to which Silias compared it to the joy of blowjobs deferred -- nay, de facto manufactured -- illusory cum stains crusting over, sugary sweet.

Gold Trumpet

We can make hay over this or remember it is just Pubes and co. The best evolution about this board is how members developed a "I don't give a shit" reflex to these posts. Silias still had a good (and I believe sincere) reaction to this movie.

theyarelegion

It genuinely moved me and had me smiling by the end just like a great blow job.

brilliant...what more can you ask for? i'm sold

Pubrick

Quote from: Gold Trumpet on August 16, 2011, 11:44:04 PM
The best evolution about this board

And the worst evolution (devolution?) about this board is how it became overrun by humorless idiots like yourself who legitimately blow their load over a stupid blowjob reference and ignore the actual genius that stefen offers.

It's a perfect example of what's bringing this place down. It can't tell the good from the embarrassing.
under the paving stones.

Pozer

get em, P!

now let's go hang in the movies assholes dig thread.

Gold Trumpet

Quote from: Pubrick on August 17, 2011, 09:50:30 AM
Quote from: Gold Trumpet on August 16, 2011, 11:44:04 PM
The best evolution about this board

And the worst evolution (devolution?) about this board is how it became overrun by humorless idiots like yourself who legitimately blow their load over a stupid blowjob reference and ignore the actual genius that stefen offers.

It's a perfect example of what's bringing this place down. It can't tell the good from the embarrassing.

Pubes, you're a jerk. You always have been a jerk. I consider Silias a friend and I simply said awesome to a simple personal review he made because it was a friendly gesture. You got Xixax culture critic over a nothing situation and said nothing redeemable on any level and guess what? Other people chimed in because you are genuinely annoying. You're also trying to call me out for not commenting on Stefen's post but again, he's a friend and I also complimented him in private for the post. Don't think I overlooked him because I'm not playing the Xixax thread game.

You complain more about this board being dead but I don't know anyone who offers less than you. When you tried to actually review movies (not just trailers) I actually rooted for you and so did everyone else. Now most time you chime in people just ignore you. Obviously I'm not ignoring you here but consider my return to that post to happen almost immediately.