M. Night Shyamalan's The Village

Started by European Son, May 21, 2003, 10:07:35 PM

Pubrick

yeah and she's butt ugly.

sheeit, the one time Shyamalan loses his little boy fetish and he can't get a good chick replacement.
under the paving stones.

Pubrick

or kept his original deal Dunst.

she's got a great facial quality to her. not flawless like scarlett but still very appealing.
under the paving stones.

Pubrick

no way what are u a dentist?

as long as they're not poking holes through her mouth and they're clean. Jewel is in a similar situation. it's part of the nice late-nite hot vampire thing.
under the paving stones.

chainsmoking insomniac

Quote from: markums2k
Quote from: Ghoulardi GoonWho is Bryce Dallas Howard?

Quote from: Pawbloe He's Ron Howard's son.

In Goon's world, there are only two people:  Paul Thomas Anderson, and Not Paul Thomas Anderson.

How about you stick around this board a bit longer before telling me who's in my world.  

:roll:
"Ernest Hemingway once wrote: 'The world's a fine place, and worth fighting for.'  I agree with the second part."
    --Morgan Freeman, Se7en

"Have you ever fucking seen that...? Ever seen a mistake in nature?  Have you ever seen an animal make a mistake?"
 --Paul Schneider, All the Real Girls

markums2k

Quote from: Ghoulardi GoonHow about you stick around this board a bit longer before telling me who's in my world. :roll:

How could I resist? :roll:

chainsmoking insomniac

Quote from: mogwai
Quote from: Ghoulardi GoonHow about you stick around this board a bit longer before telling me who's in my world.  

:roll:
Oh, let me guess! PTA & FA?

Keep going punk.
"Ernest Hemingway once wrote: 'The world's a fine place, and worth fighting for.'  I agree with the second part."
    --Morgan Freeman, Se7en

"Have you ever fucking seen that...? Ever seen a mistake in nature?  Have you ever seen an animal make a mistake?"

chainsmoking insomniac

Quote from: Ghoulardi GoonHow about you stick around this board a bit longer before telling me who's in my world. :roll:

Why don't we all try to talk about something else besides judging people's av's....k?  :wink:
    --Morgan Freeman, Se7en

markums2k

Quote from: Ghoulardi Goon

Why don't we all try to talk about something else besides judging people's av's....k?  :wink:

Nice Walken pic.  Do you want more cowbell now?   :-D

Alethia

Quote from: jokerspath
Quote from: markums2kIn Goon's world, there are only two people:  Paul Thomas Anderson, and Not Paul Thomas Anderson.

That's funny you mention that, because in my world there's only two people: Paul Thomas Anderson and Clint Howard...

aw

ps-someone go type www.clinthoward.com into your browser and let me know what you get.

i got an ad for the time machine dvd

chainsmoking insomniac

--Morgan Freeman, Se7en

jokerspath

Quote from: eward
Quote from: jokerspathps-someone go type www.clinthoward.com into your browser and let me know what you get.

Good, so did I, for whatever reason...

aw
THIS IS NOT AN EXIT

BrainSushi

Quote from: jokerspath
Quote from: eward
Quote from: jokerspathps-someone go type www.clinthoward.com into your browser and let me know what you get.

Good, so did I, for whatever reason...

aw

I get the Clint Howard Variety Show's main site... but I guess Clint Howard in a tuxedo does look like the Time Machine DVD.

MacGuffin

The Woods To Change Its Title
Source: The Hollywood Reporter

It seems M. Night Shyamalan's The Woods will be changing its title soon.

Blue Car star Agnes Bruckner will team with Patricia Clarkson to star in The Woods, a second film with the same title for United Artists and director Lucky McKee ("May"). Shooting is scheduled to start September 15 in Montreal.

McKee's project will likely get to keep its name. Disney said Wednesday that the title for Shyamalan's film was just a working one.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Weak2ndAct

Has anyone else read the many script reviews for 'The Woods' that have been popping up all over the 'net?  They're all pretty negative (though I've read all of M. Night's scripts and what's on the page and what he makes out of it on screen are 2 different things-- I'm still holding out hope).  But what's really got my curiousity is all the talk of the movie's supposed 'twist'.  Swipe to highlight the hidden super-spoilers.....

So we've all read that the story takes place in 1897 in an isolated community.  *Apparently* the speculation is that it's not really 1897, but the reveal is that it's much, much later-- maybe even present day.  The 'crazy white people' as they've been called, have pulled away from the world, but 'the real world' is supposedly closing in on them.  I don't know how this is gonna play, but I must say it could be interesting... or the corniest thing ever.

Find Your Magali

Maybe we should start a second thread for "The Woods" and label it the HEAVY SPOILERS version. In that new thread, those who are interested would be free to discuss the apparent "twist" freely. I'm interested in what Weak2ndAct said, but don't want all of us to start a white-text debate.

This original thread could remain spoiler-free, for those who don't want to know anything about the script.

Normally, we wouldn't have two threads for the same movie, but I think this could be considered an allowable exception.

If anyone else agrees, and the admins don't mind, somebody can go ahead and start the spoiler thread.