What Did You Think Of Matrix Revolutions?

Started by Cathartic Cleansing, October 15, 2003, 01:11:30 PM

markums2k

Quote from: MacGuffin... Silver discusses the film ... says the following:

We're planning to do staggering things with it in the future. ...

This guy always talks up the Matrix like no tomorrow.  'Staggering things'?   :roll:  Will someone please tell him that the trilogy is over?

modage

Title: Matrix Revolutions
Released: 6th April 2004
SRP: $29.95

Further Details
Warner Home Video have kindly sent over all the details on the region one release of Matrix Revolutions which stars Keanu Reaves, Carrie-Anne Moss and Laurence Fishburne. This two disc release will be available to own from the 6th April this year in seperate anamorphic widescreen and full screen editions. Each of these should set you back somewhere in the region of $29.95. The full disc specs for the widescreen edition are attached below along with an exclusive first look at the region one artwork for both releases. We'll bring you menu shots etc as soon as they become available to us. Stay tuned.

-2.40:1 Anamorphic Widescreen Presentation
-English Dolby Digital 5.1 Track
-English Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo Track
-French Dolby Digital 5.1 Track
-Matrix Recalibrated (Making Of) Documentary
  - Neo Realism: The Evolution of Bullet Time
-CG Revolution (Effects) Documentary
  - Super Big Mini-Models Segment
-Super Burly Brawl Featurette
  - Double Agent Smith Segment  
  - Mind Over Matter: The Physicality of The Matrix
-Before the Revolution 3D Timeline
-Future Gamer: The Matrix Online (Game) Feature
-Multidimensional Stills Gallery
-Matrix Revolutions Theatrical Trailer
-DVD-ROM Features: Weblink & Matrix Test
-English, French, Spanish Subtitles
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

is it me or this cover art is un-cool?
context, context, context.

modage

Quote from: chuckhimselfois it me or this cover art is un-cool?
its not you, (and not in a cameron crowe way).  it seems very very lazily thrown together.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

it's not the propper time to say this   but i disliked the matrix revolutions very much, and still,  i wasn't dissapointed.   the key was going with low expectations.

i'll ilustrate my point with the help of maddox:

www.maddox.xmission.com/matrix_question_tot2.gif

MacGuffin

That cover art might not stay. "Reloaded" had different covers before they settled on 'the one' that's out now.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

©brad

picolas

Quote from: the dvd- Multidimensional Stills Gallery
WORTH THE PRICE OF THE DISCS ALONE! HOLY SHIT, JOEL SILVER!

MULTIPLE dimensions! no longer will we be faced with the unreleting banality of our current, routine three dimensions!!! so simple, and yet so mindfuckingly awesome! these new dimensions are going to open up a whole new dimension, especially to those already trapped inside them through time travel-mishap or vortex-related injuries! PUT ME DOWN FOR FORTY!

MacGuffin

Quote from: jenniferconnollasisgodMULTIPLE dimensions! no longer will we be faced with the unreleting banality of our current, routine three dimensions!!! so simple, and yet so mindfuckingly awesome! these new dimensions are going to open up a whole new dimension, especially to those already trapped inside them through time travel-mishap or vortex-related injuries! PUT ME DOWN FOR FORTY!

Unfortunately, you see eveything like this:

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

picolas

sweet! no more light bulbs (or pesky light bulb repair men) for me!

Pubrick

Quote from: the ©old ©rumpeti kinda like it.
ha, cbrad, ur unconditional love for the matrix trilogy is so precious.
under the paving stones.

"We're all one thing, Lieutenant. That's what I've come to realize. Like cells in a body. 'Cept we can't see the body. The way fish can't see the ocean. And so we envy each other. Hurt each other. Hate each other. How silly is that? A heart cell hating a lung cell"

MacGuffin

Quote from: 82Someone actually saw this movie?

Over $400 million worldwide. Ninth highest grossing film in North America for 2003.

Skeleton FilmWorks

Quote from: Find Your MacGuffali
Quote from: 82Someone actually saw this movie?

Over $400 worldwide. Ninth highest grossing film in North America for 2003.

wow.. $400 against a $110,000,000 budget

ouch!

Someone's fired
"We're all one thing, Lieutenant. That's what I've come to realize. Like cells in a body. 'Cept we can't see the body. The way fish can't see the ocean. And so we envy each other. Hurt each other. Hate each other. How silly is that? A heart cell hating a lung cell"