PTA PDL Q&A

Started by Tictacbk, June 18, 2003, 05:52:04 PM

The Silver Bullet

Quotehey, dont ever respond to one of his comments again.
Are you replying to me? What the fuck is that shit?
RABBIT n. pl. rab·bits or rabbit[list=1]
  • Any of various long-eared, short-tailed, burrowing mammals of the family Leporidae.
  • A hare.
    [/list:o][/size]

fulty

Quote from: The Silver BulletWhat the fuck is that shit?
Finally........
an appropriate question to ask PTA..!!
Tinapop  

I used to be smart.... now I'm just stupid.

The Silver Bullet

Can you imagine? Can you?
  • Any of various long-eared, short-tailed, burrowing mammals of the family Leporidae.
  • A hare.

fulty

He would think the question was sooooo cute..!!
Then he would bash your head in with a sledge hammer.
Tinapop  

I used to be smart.... now I'm just stupid.

©brad

its like that comedy central show mr. glick or whatever his name is. ive never seen the show, only the commercials for it which are pretty funny. (when he asks mel brooks "what's ur beef w/ the nazis?" hahah.) so yea, ask pta "hey paul, man, what do u got against child molesters?"

Duck Sauce

When you guys ask him questions refer to PTA in the third person

Victor

im gonna ask him to sign my tits.
are you gonna eat with us too?

Xixax

You know, for some reason I was thinking about this question over lunch today. I think a cool question would be to ask him about something completely non work or business or "star" related...

Like, I wonder what he likes to do in his spare time. What his hobbies might be. Not "writing" or "smoking"... You know, what does he enjoy doing other than the obvious?

Like Les Claypool of Primus is a big fisherman. Mark Motherbaugh of Devo likes to paint and draw. Pubrick enjoys making little paper dolls, and Sphinx is a kick ass ballroom dancer.

I wonder if Paul enjoys wetting a hook, or working out, or playing drums. You know he's got to enjoy lots of the same shit that average schmucks like us enjoy.
Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

aclockworkjj

Quote from: XixaxI wonder if Paul enjoys wetting a hook, or working out, or playing drums. You know he's got to enjoy lots of the same shit that average schmucks like us enjoy.

I like to widdle wood.....

tpfkabi

Quote from: Dendy
QuoteCan you ask him why he made the choice to shoot Barry in his apartment that certain way... not the camera bump, but the shot where Barry sits down, and the camera re-frames to put him on extreme frame right. Like a security camera movement, almost. I think he does it twice, and I always wondered why, what was his reasoning behind it...?

I've always thought that it was to show the empty table and empty chair on the other side of the table, to show how lonely he is in this desperately lonely and vulnerable moment of his life.

But still ask him, because that may not be accurate.

yeah, that's what i think (to emphasize loneliness). that shot kinda makes me think of the shot in Taxi Driver, when he's at the phone and the camera pans to the hallway with people walking by.
I am Torgo. I take care of the place while the Master is away.

Duck Sauce

Quote from: Xixaxor working out.

that would go perfect with his smoking habbit

AlguienEstolamiPantalones

Quote from: The Silver BulletI am well aware of that.
Now dont ever respond to one of my comments again.

and you are who ?

sphinx

the sandman's wedding is coming up soon (before the end of the month), i'm pretty sure pta will probably be going to that dig in addition to all these screenings...he must be pretty busy these days

The Silver Bullet

Quoteand you are who ?
Not you, thank Christ.
  • A hare.

Pozer

you're welcome. now never speaketh to me again.