PTA PDL Q&A

Started by Tictacbk, June 18, 2003, 05:52:04 PM

Derek

Quote from: Duck Sauce
Quote from: poserdont ask him anything. just shake his hand and say 'thanks.' that's what I did. He smiled and said 'you're welcome.'
and that was that.

yeah, your a pussy

don't beat around the bush, say how you really feel.

p.s. It's you're, not your.
It's like, how much more black could this be? And the answer is none. None more black.

MacGuffin

Quote from: bonanzatazbullshit. they could have scrapped the stereo track and added the commentary. also, there are superbits out there that are much longer than 90 mins (adaptation, fifth element, panic room, etc...) meaning they have smaller bitrates. pta didn't want a commentary track, it was completely his decision. don't make excuses when there needn't be.

taz, you misunderstood. I'm not saying that that was PTA's 'excuse' (remember, even the bare bones edition wasn't planned as Superbit). I was simply saying that if there was a commentary track, it wouldn't be Superbit.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Alethia

you think if he has ever come on this site he's read our comments and gotten really freaked out?

oh and by the way, i was told that the Q and A time is going to be kept to a minimum.  im guessin hes gonna stick around for a little afterwards, at least i hope cuz i want him to sign my PDL dvd and possibly get a picture with him.

i wonder if something like that would freak him out.......

BonBon85

Quote from: XixaxAsk "Why does Atticus Jones"?

See, but (like me) I doubt that anybody attending (except perhaps PTA) will completely understand the question. Not that I've been secretly yearning to read the entire text of peace out or anything...

Pozer

Quote from: Duck Sauce
Quote from: poserdont ask him anything. just shake his hand and say 'thanks.' that's what I did. He smiled and said 'you're welcome.'
and that was that.

yeah, your a pussy

that came off kind of sour. you usually dont sound like a sour puss.

bonanzataz

Quote from: MacGuffin
Quote from: bonanzatazbullshit. they could have scrapped the stereo track and added the commentary. also, there are superbits out there that are much longer than 90 mins (adaptation, fifth element, panic room, etc...) meaning they have smaller bitrates. pta didn't want a commentary track, it was completely his decision. don't make excuses when there needn't be.

taz, you misunderstood. I'm not saying that that was PTA's 'excuse' (remember, even the bare bones edition wasn't planned as Superbit). I was simply saying that if there was a commentary track, it wouldn't be Superbit.

oh, i see. superbit must suck. if it's the same bitrate AND has a commentary track, it's not superbit because it has a special feature on the disc... this superbit crap is baloney.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

Duck Sauce

Quote from: poser
that came off kind of sour. you usually dont sound like a sour puss.

I was kidding, no harm intended

Quote from: Derek
don't beat around the bush, say how you really feel.
p.s. It's you're, not your.

dont ever respond to one of my comments again

come on guys, do i need to provide cliffnotes for everything?

bonanzataz

The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

The Silver Bullet

Quotedont ever respond to one of my comments again
I like that. That made me laugh.
RABBIT n. pl. rab·bits or rabbit[list=1]
  • Any of various long-eared, short-tailed, burrowing mammals of the family Leporidae.
  • A hare.
    [/list:o][/size]

AlguienEstolamiPantalones

Quote from: The Silver Bullet
Quotedont ever respond to one of my comments again
I like that. That made me laugh.

that is one of the funniest things i have ever read here on this site

The Silver Bullet

• Any of various long-eared, short-tailed, burrowing mammals of the family Leporidae.
  • A hare.

Pubrick

Quote from: AlguienEstolamiPantalonesthat is one of the funniest things i have ever read here on this site
i wouldn't go that far.

not even close to that far.

in fact i wouldn't approach it at all.
under the paving stones.

AlguienEstolamiPantalones

Quote from: The Silver BulletGood.

um i was talking about what duck sause said

The Silver Bullet

I am well aware of that.
Now dont ever respond to one of my comments again.
  • A hare.

Cecil

Quote from: The Silver BulletI am well aware of that.
Now dont ever respond to one of my comments again.

hey, dont ever respond to one of his comments again.