FREELAND
"NOW & THEM"

Cecil

smash

Kill Bill Soundtrack

pookiethecat

i wanna lick 'em.

Pedro

say what you want about this but i fucking love it.

pookiethecat

Quote from: Pedro the Wombatsay what you want about this but i fucking love it.

les mis is indisputably amazing.  whats your favorite song?

i personally am a fan of "lovely ladies" and "a little fall of rain" though every song moves me in some way or another.
i wanna lick 'em.

freakerdude

Allman Brothers Band - Hittin The Note
ABB - new Live @ The Fillmore East Deluxe Edition
Smashing Pumpkins - Siamese Dream
Jayne's Addiction - Strays
Tool - Aenema
Bjork - Debut
2 Pac - All Eyez On Me
Stevie Ray Vaughn with Albert King
Medeski, Martin, & Wood - Uninvisible
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Californication
MC Pee Pants

Cecil

joy division - closer

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: aclockworkjjnoddin' off in bliss wit dis:

I know some one who used to fall asleep to Kid A every night for a while. Then he turned to Smashing Pumpkins.

Dirk

Quote from: freakerdudeAllman Brothers Band - Hittin The Note
ABB - new Live @ The Fillmore East Deluxe Edition
Smashing Pumpkins - Siamese Dream
Jayne's Addiction - Strays
Tool - Aenema
Bjork - Debut
2 Pac - All Eyez On Me
Stevie Ray Vaughn with Albert King
Medeski, Martin, & Wood - Uninvisible
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Californication

Shit man, you must have a crazy stereo if it can play 10 CDs at once  :shock:
At wave level, everything exists as a contradiction. Everything is existing in more than one stage/place at any given moment. Everything must move/vibrate and constantly change to exist. Everything, including buildings, mountains, oceans and thoughts.

freakerdude

Quote from: DirkShit man, you must have a crazy stereo if it can play 10 CDs at once  :shock:
Man, they have a Sony 400 disc changer out now for $300 and a 100 disc for $150.

Oh, you mean all at once....well, I could mix several inputs from different sources and have one fucked up sound.
MC Pee Pants

Pedro

Quote from: pookiethecat
Quote from: Pedro the Wombatsay what you want about this but i fucking love it.

les mis is indisputably amazing.  whats your favorite song?

i personally am a fan of "lovely ladies" and "a little fall of rain" though every song moves me in some way or another.
lovely ladies is quite great but anything with enjoras is what does it for me...

Mesh

Got it for $1 at a garage sale.

godardian

Quote from: Mesh

Got it for $1 at a garage sale.

I saw Dave Gahan solo here in Seattle in August. It didn't make me want to buy his album, but he did about half a dozen Depeche songs, which made the concert worthwhile.

Me today is:

...again! This is my third favorite album of the year, after Luke Haines and the Auteurs' Das Capital and Black Box Recorder's Passionoia. I'm going to see them 11/8; by then I'll be sure to know all these great songs by heart.
""Money doesn't come into it. It never has. I do what I do because it's all that I am." - Morrissey

"Lacan stressed more and more in his work the power and organizing principle of the symbolic, understood as the networks, social, cultural, and linguistic, into which a child is born. These precede the birth of a child, which is why Lacan can say that language is there from before the actual moment of birth. It is there in the social structures which are at play in the family and, of course, in the ideals, goals, and histories of the parents. This world of language can hardly be grasped by the newborn and yet it will act on the whole of the child's existence."

Stay informed on protecting your freedom of speech and civil rights.