The Fountain

Started by DavTMcGowan, April 28, 2003, 10:48:01 PM

mogwai

hedwig

cowboykurtis

I'm sure actors love the thought of this:

DA: There are just these amazing things you can do with VFX now that are very, very subtle things, which I learned. You can do... you can split the screen now. Say you have two actors sharing the screen, and the timing between their lines is not quite right. You can actually split the screen and speed up one side. You can off-set the timing on one side, so that you can change how their interaction works.
...your excuses are your own...

Pubrick

under the paving stones.

w/o horse

This will be the cinematic and sexual climax of the year.
Raven haired Linda and her school mate Linnea are studying after school, when their desires take over and they kiss and strip off their clothes. They take turns fingering and licking one another's trimmed pussies on the desks, then fuck each other to intense orgasms with colorful vibrators.

Pwaybloe

If you can, watch it in HD.  Beautiful.

Even in this short glimpse, it looks like they've totally maximized their budget constraints.

killafilm

Quote from: cowboykurtis on November 10, 2005, 11:40:33 AM

DA: There are just these amazing things you can do with VFX now that are very, very subtle things, which I learned. You can do... you can split the screen now. Say you have two actors sharing the screen, and the timing between their lines is not quite right. You can actually split the screen and speed up one side. You can off-set the timing on one side, so that you can change how their interaction works.

That could totally be Lucas from the TPM dvd doc.  Just sayin.

Gamblour.

Considering this movie is a little over 90 minutes, and it's supposed to be an epic, I think a utility like this would be useful to someone working with such an economic length.

And Hedwig, is Alex Grey the guy who did the art for Lateralus?
WWPTAD?

hedwig

Quote from: Gamblour on November 10, 2005, 05:27:34 PM
And Hedwig, is Alex Grey the guy who did the art for Lateralus?

yep.

cowboykurtis

Quote from: Gamblour on November 10, 2005, 05:27:34 PM

Considering this movie is a little over 90 minutes, and it's supposed to be an epic, I think a utility like this would be useful to someone working with such an economic length.

Taking that into consideration - I'm sure they still love the thought of it.
...your excuses are your own...

hedwig

MORE SPOILERISH TEASER SCREENCAPS

(this is the one that reminded me of alex grey)

JG

best teaser ever.   :)

Pubrick

under the paving stones.

Gamblour.

Quote from: Gamblour on November 09, 2005, 08:15:01 PM
my god that shot of the horse, car, and spaceship

Yeah man, I totally feel it. It's so powerful. I'm gonna go watch it again.
WWPTAD?

NEON MERCURY

Quote from: modage on November 09, 2005, 07:56:59 PM
ITS HERE.

http://www.apple.com/trailers/wb/thefountain/

now who's going to change neon's shorts?

haha, they need chang'n but not from cum stains but rather shit stains...  fuck apple.  even with dial up for something like this its worth the wait but it doesnt work regardless.  thanks hed for posting puics.  and i know this will be the greatest thing ever....i guess i ahve to wait 8ntil i can do a windows media player thing.  but until then i must wait..and for all those haters who talked shit about aronofsky when i started a thread about him years back....um, fuck you!  i was right he is a fucking genius   :yabbse-grin:
this film will be talked about for years....somewhere kubrick is smiling

Quote from: killafilmThis plus A Scanner Darkly, INLAND EMPIRE all in the same year equals possible greatest year ever.