Starsky & Hutch

Started by IHeartPTA, August 22, 2003, 12:27:54 PM

Ghostboy

I saw it this evening and really enjoyed it...for a movie I snuck into, although I wouldn't have minded paying for it either. I thought it was really funny, in a pleasantly understated way. It's the kinda movie that you look back on and smile, and if you manage to remember it, it gets funnier the more you think about it.

The homoeroticism was terrific.

bluejaytwist

Quote from: SoNowThen
Quote from: bluejaytwisti saw it last night.
it jogged my memory:

vince vaughn takes over everything he is in

You mean that in a good way, right?

of course i did
there were even early talks when magnesium was at its pinnacle of momentum of securing vince vaughn for the part of 'louis'

see 'need 98 pages to read' in brainstroming thread if you care to read the script/give me 2-3 million dollars...

-bjt
cigarettes & red vines - pt anderson definitive resource
http://cigsandredvines.blogspot.com

fortyfps productions
http://www.fortyfps.com

MacGuffin

Warner have just announced the region one release of Starsky & Hutch which stars Ben Stiller, Owen Wilson and Snoop Dogg. This hit film will be available to own from the 20th July this year, and should set you back around $27.95. The film itself will be presented in 2.40:1 anamorphic widescreen along with English and French Dolby Digital 5.1 tracks. Extras will include an audio commentary with director Todd Phillips, a Last Look Special spoof documentary, a fashion insights with Snoop Dogg feature, deleted scenes, outtakes and an easteregg in which Vince discusses his thoughts on DVD special features. The theatrical trailer will also be included.

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Fishbulb

Will there be a special, "funnier" edition of the DVD?