Loose Change - 9/11 conspiracy truth

Started by Jeremy Blackman, February 16, 2006, 04:48:36 PM

Jeremy Blackman

NOTE: THIS DISCUSSION WAS SPLIT FROM ANOTHER THREAD.

I was able to download Loose Change. Everyone should seriously see this. Even if you're not interested in 9/11. You will be.

There's sourced, detailed, incontrovertible evidence here. I'd like to see anyone try to refute this. If before I thought "probably," now I'm thinking "definitely." Seriously. See the movie, and see what you think of the evidence. There's absolutely no reason to believe the official story... it's absurd in light of the evidence, and it's horrifying that the media has refused to reveal what's screamingly obvious, especially when mainstream sources have connected so many of the dots of what is now a clear picture. It's horrifying that the official story is blindly believed while so few people can bring themselves to consider the reality. It's also horrifying, of course, that our government has done this... and that thought in the abstract is pretty difficult to wrap your head around, but here it's absolutely concrete.

It's about and hour and 20 minutes long. And the production value is extremely high (well, except for a few awkward voiceover moments, but it was made by three college students).

Here's the torrent I used. (And if you find a different one, be sure it's the 2nd edition.)

They did leave a few things out (or only mentioned them briefly), especially the evidence that the planes that hit the towers were military aircraft and fired missiles moments before impact. (I brought this up a while ago in this thread, and there are pictures and video from most of the networks that support this.) Also missing (mostly) is the Saudi connection, which might be kind of obvious, but it's crucial.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: Jeremy Blackman on February 16, 2006, 04:48:36 PM

They did leave a few things out (or only mentioned them briefly), especially the evidence that the planes that hit the towers were military aircraft and fired missiles moments before impact. (I brought this up a while ago in this thread, and there are pictures and video from most of the networks that support this.) Also missing (mostly) is the Saudi connection, which might be kind of obvious, but it's crucial.

You could miss a lot on the 9/11 scandal and there would still be a lot of support on what you did know.  This isn't just a theory by some cryptologist, this situation is glaringly apparent.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

squints

I was able to download Loose Change. Everyone should seriously see this. Even if you're not interested in 9/11. You will be.

There's sourced, detailed, incontrovertible evidence here. I'd like to see anyone try to refute this. If before I thought "probably," now I'm thinking "definitely." Seriously. See the movie, and see what you think of the evidence. There's absolutely no reason to believe the official story... it's absurd in light of the evidence, and it's horrifying that the media has refused to reveal what's screamingly obvious, especially when mainstream sources have connected so many of the dots of what is now a clear picture. It's horrifying that the official story is blindly believed while so few people can bring themselves to consider the reality. It's also horrifying, of course, that our government has done this... and that thought in the abstract is pretty difficult to wrap your head around, but here it's absolutely concrete.

It's about and hour and 20 minutes long. And the production value is extremely high (well, except for a few awkward voiceover moments, but it was made by three college students).

Here's the torrent I used. (And if you find a different one, be sure it's the 2nd edition.)

holy shit man...i just watched this. what an amazing fascinating and yes, horrifying documentary. The fact they point out that is so obvious but yet so surprising is the video evidence of a controlled demolition. after seeing this i was honestly in a state of existential despair...what the hell is going on in this country? how the fuck did this happen? so many questions. all of my friends who watched it with me...most of those who called fahrenheit 911 propaganda bullshit were speechless, there is absolutely no denying most of the evidence this film puts forth. You're right JB everyone! should see this.
"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche

Pedro

Quote from: squints on February 18, 2006, 02:38:46 AM

holy shit man...i just watched this. what an amazing fascinating and yes, horrifying documentary. The fact they point out that is so obvious but yet so surprising is the video evidence of a controlled demolition. after seeing this i was honestly in a state of existential despair...what the hell is going on in this country? how the fuck did this happen? so many questions. all of my friends who watched it with me...most of those who called fahrenheit 911 propaganda bullshit were speechless, there is absolutely no denying most of the evidence this film puts forth. You're right JB everyone! should see this.

hey, now you don't even have to download it!!

polkablues

Gut-wrenching.  That was the first time I'd seen the photos of the Pentagon before the ceiling came down, and I'll be damned if that's not a totally cylindrical hole in the side of that building.  Where are the holes where the wings went through the building?  If the wings hit so hard that they disintegrated on impact, why aren't the windows right next to the hole even damaged?

And my god... the balls on whoever thought they could get away with showing people an empty V-shaped crater in a field and telling them it was a plane crash!

I'd heard all the theories before and everything, but this was the most systematic dismantling of the official story I've seen.  The part where they're pointing out in the video footage of the towers collapsing all the spots where you can see detonations lower in the buildings... "Here... and here... and here.... and here... and here.... and here... and here... and here......"  Just... wow.  Speechless.
My house, my rules, my coffee

squints

Quote from: polkablues on February 19, 2006, 11:08:11 PM
The part where they're pointing out in the video footage of the towers collapsing all the spots where you can see detonations lower in the buildings... "Here... and here... and here.... and here... and here.... and here... and here... and here......"  Just... wow.  Speechless.

that's the part that had my jaw dropping and my gut turning.
"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche

Reinhold

i just bought both editions on ebay. i'll try to get them screened here.
Quote from: Pas Rap on April 23, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

Pedro

Quote from: squints on February 19, 2006, 11:12:41 PM
The part where they're pointing out in the video footage of the towers collapsing all the spots where you can see detonations lower in the buildings... "Here... and here... and here.... and here... and here.... and here... and here... and here......"  Just... wow.  Speechless.

terrorists can control demolitions too :yabbse-undecided:

squints

I know!!

<-----------terrorist

Quote from: Pedro the Alpaca on February 20, 2006, 09:06:29 AM

pete

"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: Pedro the Alpaca on February 20, 2006, 09:06:29 AM

The thing that's argued is that demolitions of that magnitude take weeks to set up, maybe days if you have a big crew working diligently, which assumes that either we're dealing with very patient ninjas, or people in the trade centers were collaborating with the demolitions set up.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

squints

polkablues

Quote from: Walrus on February 20, 2006, 01:26:53 PM
The thing that's argued is that demolitions of that magnitude take weeks to set up, maybe days if you have a big crew working diligently, which assumes that either we're dealing with very patient ninjas, or people in the trade centers were collaborating with the demolitions set up.

Exactly.  The movie details the very unusual regrouping of security teams in the towers a few weeks before 9/11, which would have been the only opportunity anyone would have had to plant explosives that extensively.  Seeing as al Quaeda doesn't have operational authority over WTC security, this was set up by whomever did.

Quote from: pete on February 20, 2006, 11:21:51 AM
I also found this, what do people think?

That's interesting, but none of the pictures they showed on that site actually refute the no-plane theory.  It shows areas around the main hole that could possibly be wing damage, but that still leaves the question unanswered of how the wings (along with any other recognizable wreckage that might actually be from a Boeing jet) completely disintegrated and/or melted in the sub-1100 degree fire that ensued.
My house, my rules, my coffee

modage

yeah, this was amazing.  it made me sick. 
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Pedro

Quote from: polkablues on February 20, 2006, 05:48:48 PM
Quote from: Walrus on February 20, 2006, 01:26:53 PM

Exactly.  The movie details the very unusual regrouping of security teams in the towers a few weeks before 9/11, which would have been the only opportunity anyone would have had to plant explosives that extensively.  Seeing as al Quaeda doesn't have operational authority over WTC security, this was set up by whomever did.

I understand this, it's just too troubling for me to believe.  Do you think this will ever be widely accepted?  Like the farce of the Maine pre-Spanish American war?  probably not