Now Playing

Started by Mesh, May 15, 2003, 05:18:24 PM

cine

Sleuth

Please remember to put the album title and artist if it isn't clear on the CD cover
I like to hug dogs

blackmamba

Beck, Sea Change (Midnite Vultures rocks too)

aclockworkjj

Pedro

Quote from: aclockworkjj
good deal, man.  right now im having a little fun with

phil marlowe

poison the well - you come before you

smash

Deerhoof - Apple O'

godardian

""Money doesn't come into it. It never has. I do what I do because it's all that I am." - Morrissey

"Lacan stressed more and more in his work the power and organizing principle of the symbolic, understood as the networks, social, cultural, and linguistic, into which a child is born. These precede the birth of a child, which is why Lacan can say that language is there from before the actual moment of birth. It is there in the social structures which are at play in the family and, of course, in the ideals, goals, and histories of the parents. This world of language can hardly be grasped by the newborn and yet it will act on the whole of the child's existence."

Stay informed on protecting your freedom of speech and civil rights.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: blackmambaBeck, Sea Change (Midnite Vultures rocks too)

I'm more of a Midnite Vultures man myself, but Sea Changes was nice.

Riggity-Rock on!
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Sigur Rós

Mogwai - Happy Songs for Happy People

Cecil

Sigur Rós

Quote from: Cecilwith myself

Please post a album cover!

Cecil

of me "now playing with myself"?

blackmamba

OOps, I forgot I already posted the exact same post before. sorry guys.