I Just Bought...

Started by ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ, October 25, 2003, 05:14:10 PM

RegularKarate

Quote from: Ravi on August 04, 2006, 12:00:09 AM
Dazed and Confused

$3.99 at Best Buy and Circuit City this week.

Yeah, nice sale.  I picked up both 2-disc Spiderman movies (never cared to buy them before, but at 3.99, how can you say no?) and War of the Worlds... total was fifteen bucks... sweet!

McfLy

Ravi

last days of gerry the elephant

&

{ + }  @ 2 for $20

Ravi

Who is selling KKBB as part of a 2 for $20 sale?

last days of gerry the elephant

Quote from: Ravi on August 06, 2006, 10:39:06 AM
Who is selling KKBB as part of a 2 for $20 sale?

My local Rogers, as previously viewed though. However, it's not like it got rented much anyway and they don't sticker or write on their dvds as others do.

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

SiliasRuby

The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

Chest Rockwell

Chest Rockwell

Beyond the Valley of the Dolls - 20.99
Dr. Strangelove 40th Anniversary Edition - 17.99
Unforgiven Special Edition - 0.00
Black Hawk Down Deluxe Edition - 17.99
The Big Red One - 0.00
Pretty sweet deal at Best Buy. $17.99 for some special editions, and also buy one get one free.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

I need to hit up Best Buy, then.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Chest Rockwell

Couldn't resist.

Network Special Edition - $17.99

Dog Day Afternoon Special Edition - $0.00

All the President's Men - $0.00 (ma' only wanted Fifth Element so I told her to throw this one in)

Glengarry Glen Ross - $3.99

squints

QUICK! There's only 2 left in stock over at amazon!!!
"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche

RegularKarate

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Incorrectly tagged at $19.99

And then buy one at $17.99, get one free...

"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye