save the green planet

Started by pete, April 18, 2005, 03:48:04 PM

Pubrick

Quote from: modage on February 08, 2006, 08:18:00 PM
cool original premise.  promising first hour.  'eh' film.  it goes on for atleast 30 minutes too long and thats especially evident in the 2nd hour where my initial excitement just plummeted.
great, that's a 100% guarrantee the movie gets serious/profound in the 2nd hour. can't wait!
under the paving stones.

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: Pubrick on February 08, 2006, 08:27:16 PM
great, that's a 100% guarrantee the movie gets serious/profound in the 2nd hour. can't wait!

You are correct.

pete

*some kinda vague spoileresque talk

man, I'm bummed that people don't like the second hour when it doubles back on you.  that's what makes it different from every other wacky/ stylish/ darkly violent Asian film that's out there right now, the seriousness.  It's disappointing that you don't appreciate that.
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

w/o horse

Quote from: pete on February 08, 2006, 10:09:42 PM

man, I'm bummed that people don't like the second hour when it doubles back on you.  that's what makes it different from every other wacky/ stylish/ darkly violent Asian film that's out there right now, the seriousness.  It's disappointing that you don't appreciate that.

I wish I'd said this first.

Look, the flashback part, his lifestory, I think it's as fucking beautiful of a sequence as I have seen in any art movie, it's like Almodóvar on speed (that's fucking crazy and beautiful, you understand).
Raven haired Linda and her school mate Linnea are studying after school, when their desires take over and they kiss and strip off their clothes. They take turns fingering and licking one another's trimmed pussies on the desks, then fuck each other to intense orgasms with colorful vibrators.

RegularKarate

Quote from: pete on February 08, 2006, 10:09:42 PM

exactly... everytime I visit this thread, I think about how much I want to see this movie again... possibly buy it.