Uma vs. _______

Started by El Duderino, March 16, 2004, 07:56:47 PM

El Duderino

who do you think would be a good matchup to Uma? i got my money on trinity

vs

but i still think Uma will come out on top
Did I just get cock-blocked by Bob Saget?

pete

they both look awful when they move.
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

©brad

as much as i dig trinity... uma. no question.

El Duderino

it's that fucking sword....i love it

Alethia

uma because i am not a matrix fan at all...and because uma is hotness personified

MacGuffin

Are we talking reality based Trinity or inside The Matrix Trinity? Assuming the picture means Matrix Trinity, she takes it all the way. She has guns. The Bride, not Uma, doesn't. It'll be like Indiana Jones against the swordsman. "Bang!"

Quote from: c://bradas much as i dig trinity... uma. no question.

pfft...some fan you are.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

El Scorchoz

Uma would kick some serious ass. I'd love to see her fight Joan Crawford from "Johnny Guitar".
Who snatched Lilo's coffee???

Bruce Lee

The original and best person to adorn the yellow catsuit.

modage

Quote from: Bruce LeeThe original and best person to adorn the yellow catsuit.

wow, uma looks terrible with short hair.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

©brad

Quote from: MacGuffinAre we talking reality based Trinity or inside The Matrix Trinity? Assuming the picture means Matrix Trinity, she takes it all the way. She has guns. The Bride, not Uma, doesn't. It'll be like Indiana Jones against the swordsman. "Bang!"

Quote from: c://bradas much as i dig trinity... uma. no question.

pfft...some fan you are.

i'm just basing it on the fact that uma killed all crazy 88s plus the other ppl by herself. trinity can't really even take care of one agent. but hey, what do i know anyhow?

El Duderino

i'd like to see Uma vs. crouching tiger Michelle Yeoh or Zhang Ziyi. that'd be badass

cine

Quote from: Bruce LeeThe original and best person to adorn the yellow catsuit.

This guy definitely masturbates to Bruce Lee. No questions asked.

Stefen

Cinephile obviously masturbates to Mr. T. No questions asked.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

cine

Quote from: StefenCinephile obviously masturbates to Mr. T. No questions asked.
Uh, if you're comparing my Mr.T avatar to Xixax's 'Bruce Lee's' obsession with Bruce Lee, well then that's just sad.

Stefen

Quote from: Cinephile
Quote from: StefenCinephile obviously masturbates to Mr. T. No questions asked.
Uh, if you're comparing my Mr.T avatar to Xixax's 'Bruce Lee's' obsession with Bruce Lee, well then that's just sad.

Stop being a dick. yes the dude is obsessed with Bruce Lee, but let him be. You don't need to call him on it. I feel bad for him, cause I mean, come on, hes obsessed, it can't be healthy.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.