Why Wilson Bros, why ?!

Started by Pas, May 20, 2003, 11:55:49 AM

bonanzataz

The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

modage

Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Kal

I just found out about this today... and I'm also shocked. Whatever issues he has to get to that point probably came a long time ago and I think nobody (meaning audience) had a clue.

I'm not making comparisons, but I had a very good friend of mine who killed himself a few years ago. Coincidentally, this guy was a celebrity in Argentina and he had the most rated show on primetime. He was one of the smartest guys I knew and a very good person. He also had his career in full swing and many reasons to be alive.

I'm not saying Owen Wilson is the smartest guy or the best actor, but he does seem like a good, smart guy, and in most cases a happy guy. It makes you realize that life can be equally hard for people with money and success, so the key to happiness is somewhere else.

tpfkabi

Quote from: Pubrick on August 29, 2007, 03:05:03 AM
Quote from: bigideas on August 29, 2007, 01:53:01 AM
has he ever even been in trouble with the law before?

what a bizarre question.

how is a suicide attempt in any way connected to "trouble with the law"? he wasn't arrested and he didn't try to kill anyone but himself. as far as i know attempted suicides are not seen as attempted murders and no run-ins with the law have been mentioned as a reason for him snuffing himself. so how is that question relevant? you must be in shock.

if lohan died it wouldn't be that much of a shock to me - other than the shock of age.
the only entertainment news headlines owen's ever made really were the people he was dating - crow, hudson.
himself or anyone else has never mentioned owen as even being a remotely depressed person in interviews. elliot smith wasn't that shocking. definitely extremely sad, but not shocking.

there is a definite sadness underlying all his Wes characters (and he's the dead husband in Rushmore represented only by pictures).
I am Torgo. I take care of the place while the Master is away.

Pubrick

that's.. uh.. not connected to anything i said. but thanks for sharing.
under the paving stones.

Pozer

Quote from: Stefen on August 27, 2007, 06:05:18 PM
What a dickhead.
:shock:

Quote from: Stefen on August 28, 2007, 11:19:26 PM
This dumbass can't even off himself correctly...

Quote from: Stefen on August 28, 2007, 11:19:26 PM
No sympathy for millionaires living on top of the world wanting to kill themselves, especially when they've been in some of my favorite movies.

Quote from: Stefen on August 29, 2007, 12:09:31 AM
...why do something like this? Especially when your career is in full swing and you have everything you want/need at your fingertips? I just don't get it.

thanks for fuckin' up my eyes today :roll: ow.

mogwai

we're collecting money for a leash for stefen as we speak.

Stefen

I'll kill myself if you guys don't stop. Just blow my fucking head off with a gun!
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Pubrick

under the paving stones.

mogwai

Coogan Hits Out at Reports He's Responsible for Wilson's Decline

British funnyman Steve Coogan is taking swift legal advice after he was accused of providing Owen Wilson with the hard drugs that sent the actor spiraling to an all-time low. The Life Aquatic star is now recovering from the confirmed suicide bid at Los Angeles' Cedars-Sinai Medical Center as speculation about his mental state circulates through the world's media. And now Coogan has been dragged into the controversy after Fox News claimed friends of Wilson's were blaming the actor's Night At The Museum co-star for getting him into drugs. The news report features a quote from Courtney Love, who reportedly dated Coogan. She says, "I tried to warn Owen... I hope from the bottom of my heart that Owen stays the hell away from that guy." But Coogan insists he's innocent to the charges he aided Wilson's decline, stating, "These accusations are unfounded, unhelpful and hurtful to all concerned." The Brit adds, "We are taking legal advice."

Stefen

When you're pushing 40, I don't think the peer pressure excuse works anymore. But if Courtney Love of all people  is telling you to stay away from someone because their a bad influence, and you don't, then maybe you just aren't made for this world.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

mogwai

then, if you believe what courtney love says then something is wrong with yourself.

Stefen

Okay, sure, then I guess this Coogan guy was a saint and Courtney Love was just talking shit cause she was jealous that he's sober and drinks wheatgrass. *sigh*

mogwai

is not about coogan or courtney love, that's why i posted the story. the reason is that she of all people uses owen's misery to lash out on her ex-boyfriend (or so i've heard).

Stefen

Well, Love is an AWFUL human being. Theres a saying my father used to have that went something like "Follow Loves friends, you're in for a heartbreak." Okay, I just made that up, but you should know better than to associate with someone who knows and has had sex with Courtney Love. I know she's banged more dudes than Ratner has pre-teens, but still, you should know better.