Michael Moore and his bullshit (Bowling for Columbine)

Started by Thecowgoooesmooo, December 03, 2003, 01:52:58 AM

aclockworkjj

Quote from: Jeremy BlackmanAnyway, I still don't understand why you've been debating Bowling for Columbine (or supporting a side) when you haven't seen it.
i have seen...roger and me (and that dumb return thing)...pretty much all of the aweful truths...and even some of the Tv Nation thingy.  I read only..What happen to my country....

I didn't like him then and i don't like him now.  and just by reading all this garbage on him (and this film), i feel i have a pretty good idea of what columbine is about.  

He disgraced an academy...that shoulda never given his ass an award (i only say that based on the results...)  He is a disgrace to this country and maybe he should take his canadian bacon ass to a different country if this one is so bad.  

Now,  another thing that itches me wrong...is doesn't the guy live in some 2-3 million dollar mansion?  He is a fuckin' hypocrit if i have ever seen one.  Realize...I live near probably some of the most expensive properties in the States.  Even here...a 2 million dollar home is fuckin' way more than what is needed to get by well off.  He is making tons of money bitching and cryin' about rich people, but yet is living the life.  I just don't get it...

all is I see is a fat white man...making money off an event that was tragic in everyway.

RegularKarate

he lives above a Baby Gap...

"I heard this and this and that"... you're just as bad as you claim Moore to be.

anyway... I think a lot of people who protest this movie so much (not all, some have very valid reasons for not liking it) A) haven't read any of his books and probably haven't seen his other films and B) just want to be part of the "I hate Michael Moore club".

I think Moore exagerates a little too much, but I do think he does more good than bad and the majority of the people that criticize him do so for ridiculous reasons.  

If anyone still cares... here's Moore's reply to the NRA http://www.michaelmoore.com/words/wackoattacko/

aclockworkjj

Quote from: RegularKarate"I heard this and this and that"... you're just as bad as you claim Moore to be.
no...i am not saying i am right and everyone should agree with me.  I am just jusifying where my opinion stems from.  Shit...i wish i was just as bad..that way i would know my electric bill would be gettin' paid this month.

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: RegularKaratehttp://www.michaelmoore.com/words/wackoattacko

I really would like the Moore haters to respond to that.

And you can't just say "OH HE'S LYING" because he actually provides proof. Instead of just saying "this is a fact," he actually gives you sources, even video.

aclockworkjj

Quote from: Jeremy Blackmanmichaelmoore.com
seeing that alone...i didn't and would never click it....sorry.

SHAFTR

Quote from: aclockworkjj

Well, you should.  By not doing it, you are pretty much asking people not to listen to your argument.  By not clicking it, you are saying that you are not willing to discuss but rather to tell without any thought of even altering your view.
"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

RegularKarate

That's funny... are you afraid of the truth?

He doesn't just say he's not lying... there are links to other websites (some government run sites)... there is video footage... newspaper articles.

you don't have to click it, but I clicked that link to the NRA bullshit... I clicked a lot of those... mainly because I like to make up my own mind.. based on as much information as I can get.

aclockworkjj

Quote from: RegularKarateare you afraid of the truth?
no..i just feel i already have a justified personal opinion on him.  Here you guys go again...questioning, questioning.  I have a question.

Where does he live?  am I wrong?  cause if i am, i will seriously sick my shoe in my mouth.

ps.
Quote from: RegularKarateI clicked that link to the NRA bullshit...
i didn't.

RegularKarate

Quote from: aclockworkjjdoesn't the guy live in some 2-3 million dollar mansion?

Where does he live?  am I wrong?  cause if i am, i will seriously sick my shoe in my mouth.

Quote from: EARLIER, RegularKaratehe lives above a Baby Gap...

I don't know of many mansions above Baby Gaps (this is mentioned in that link you're scared of)... would you like a sneaker or a pump?

Jeremy Blackman

You have to be kidding.

I've looked at all the NRA stuff, even with a reasonably open mind, but you're not even going to go to the website? It's not witchcraft, it's words on a screen. Read it and feel free to disbelieve it. But don't be scared of it. And above all, don't expect to have any credibility when you're not willing to listen to the other side. I can't believe this, it's like the definition of ignorance.

aclockworkjj

Quote from: EARLIER, RegularKaratehe lives above a Baby Gap...
ok....maybe not a mansion...but what's the going rate for a place above a baby gap in NYC?  hmmmm
Quote from: Jeremy Blackman[ the definition of ignorance.
no...i just already have enough of what i need, to know moore is as fake as the people he is against.

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: aclockworkjji just already have enough of what i need

Quote from: Jeremy Blackmanthe definition of ignorance

Quote from: Merriam WebsterA willful neglect or refusal to acquire knowledge

aclockworkjj

Quote from: Jeremy Blackmanthe definition of ignorance
haha ...when all else fails claim ignorance jb....

maybe i can just actually think for myself?  ever bother to consider that notion?  Politics...a joke to this non-voting fool.  But Moore...I will call a dipshit all I want...I won't click any links, as i expect people to support their argument.  I have not seen this from anyone other than the Moo Cow in this thread.  

now, now...get all butt hurt?  or show me "the truth"?....i pass the mic.

SHAFTR

Quote from: aclockworkjjI won't click any links, as i expect people to support their argument.  

are you stoned?
that didn't make any sense.
"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

aclockworkjj

Quote from: SHAFTRare you stoned?
yes...very much so.

sorry, what i ment was...i have not clicked any of cows links, nor will i click a link that has a url of moore.com.  sorry...state "your" case here...i will listen and state mine.  I don't care what "joe politian" thinks.  I wanna know what "you" think.

simple enough, no?