Oblivion

Started by Kal, September 16, 2012, 02:19:35 PM

Kal

Haven't found a thread so thought it was a good time to create it. First teaser will come out soon.

My company Radical Studios is producing this, together with Chernin Entertainment and Universal Pictures. Directed by Joe Kosinski (Tron: Legacy).

Starring: Tom Cruise, Morgan Freeman, Olga Kurylenko, Melissa Leo and Andrea Riseborough.

Kal

Guess nobody gives a crap for now... I think everyone will soon!

polkablues

Maybe some more information about the actual movie, even just a log-line, would increase our crap-philanthropy. 
My house, my rules, my coffee

Stefen

Everyone else on xixax doing big things like producing flicks starring Tom Cruise and Morgan Freeman, directing flicks starring Casey Affleck, directing music videos for Aesop Rock and Curren$y, covering international film festivals for notable websites and publications, etc, etc, etc.

And I'm just sitting here masturbating.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Kal

Quote from: polkablues on September 22, 2012, 05:24:26 PM
Maybe some more information about the actual movie, even just a log-line, would increase our crap-philanthropy.

Unfortunately not much out there yet that has been released 'officially' by Universal, but several articles and content from Radical on The Googles.

I will post new things as they come out. All the coverage the film had so far had to do with TC's divorce during filming. I think the teaser will be out soon (possibly Bond).

Fernando

Quote from: Kal on September 22, 2012, 01:19:48 PM
Guess nobody gives a crap for now... I think everyone will soon!

I actually do! ... and id like to know what's your company doing for the movie? yes, producing but what exactly, and in what aspects are you involved with it...

Kal

Radical developed the idea with Joe Kosinski and sold it to Universal. Now Radical is producing together with Universal.

There are multiple incredible images and art developed by Radical, but they were never released to the public so that the film is not spoiled. They will be out someday. The movie looks incredible.

modage

Dude, congrats. That is amazing. Definitely looking forward to this.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

pete

ha just found out my buddy Lin Oeding did some stunts for this one. Hope you guys met!
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

Kal

polkablues

That's a damn fine poster.
My house, my rules, my coffee

Champion Souza

HeywoodRFloyd

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks