Starsky & Hutch

Started by IHeartPTA, August 22, 2003, 12:27:54 PM

IHeartPTA

Anyone gonna be seein it?

http://www.imdb.com/Title?0335438

Got potential, I'm thinking that it will be an entertaining piece, since they've got Ben Stiller and Owen Wilson in lead, director of Old School/Road Trip doing it. My problem is Snoop Dogg in a major role.

I feel the same way Samuel L. feels
"I want to confess as best I can, but my heart is void. The void is a mirror. I see my face and feel loathing and horror. My indifference to men has shut me out. I live now in a world of ghosts, a prisoner in my dreams. " -Antonius Block from The Seventh Seal

Pwaybloe

Quote from: magnoliacI feel the same way Samuel L. feels

That's funny.  He did star with LL Cool J in "S.W.A.T"

But, yeah, I plan on seeing Ben and Owen.

IHeartPTA

yea but ll cool j never had a rap career or movie career, so i guess samuel's not contradicting himself
"I want to confess as best I can, but my heart is void. The void is a mirror. I see my face and feel loathing and horror. My indifference to men has shut me out. I live now in a world of ghosts, a prisoner in my dreams. " -Antonius Block from The Seventh Seal

oakmanc234

Ben & Owen in their 'S&H' gear is a ridiculous site to behold! I can't wait, it should be hilarious.
'Welcome the Thunderdome, bitch'

Weak2ndAct

:shock:

God Bless Todd Phillips.

Redlum

I think this will be great.
\"I wanted to make a film for kids, something that would present them with a kind of elementary morality. Because nowadays nobody bothers to tell those kids, \'Hey, this is right and this is wrong\'.\"
  -  George Lucas

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

kotte

That's a must-see. Nothing else to it.

Quote from: magnoliacI feel the same way Samuel L. feels

So true!

Fishbulb

So where's the trailer already?

Weak2ndAct

Wow.  Vince Vaughn was born to wear that mustache.  Now my only reservation is that this is going to be a PG-13 movie (I thought that's what I heard).

oakmanc234

Damn this things gonna be classic. I hope its as funny as it looks. And Vaughn's a legend.
'Welcome the Thunderdome, bitch'

Gamblour.

Holy shit, at first I was dismissive of this movie, but these shots look really great. Vince Vaughn stole my mustache, but it looks better on him anyhow.
WWPTAD?

Gamblour.

IMDb says March 5 2004
WWPTAD?

Ernie

I've never seen "Starsky and Hutch" before but if Stiller acts anything like he did in the Cops skits on The Ben Stiller Show then this will be classic. I still say he's the funniest actor working today...."Along Came Polly" (maybe) aside....who knows though, it may surprise me...."Safe Men" is an indy classic.