Michael Moore and his bullshit (Bowling for Columbine)

Started by Thecowgoooesmooo, December 03, 2003, 01:52:58 AM

Pubrick

once again i ask, what the fuck is ur problem, moo? i'm removing that shit from ur sig cos i dont' even know who the fuck u are around here and i don't think we hav any rivalry like JJ and i do.. sumone like him i would accept that kinda sig from.

what the fuck is ur problem?
under the paving stones.

Thecowgoooesmooo

Quoteonce again i ask, what the fuck is ur problem, moo? i'm removing that shit from ur sig cos i dont' even know who the fuck u are around here and i don't think we hav any rivalry like JJ and i do.. sumone like him i would accept that kinda sig from.

Hahah the culprit reveals himself. This is kinda off topic man, but you need to calm down, nobodys out to assasinate you.

chris

Pubrick

yeah i wasn't planning on making any secret about it. big revelation.

i still don't understand what u hav against me. and it is on topic cos i wanna know what the fuck ur problem is. since when hav i given a shit about my post count.

u picked the wrong person to start shit with mang.
under the paving stones.

Thecowgoooesmooo

Quoteonce again i ask, what the fuck is ur problem, moo? i'm removing that shit from ur sig cos i dont' even know who the fuck u are around here and i don't think we hav any rivalry like JJ and i do.. sumone like him i would accept that kinda sig from. what misguided shit made u hate me?

Why did you just post twice? But this time by adding the last sentence...

what misguided shit made u hate me?

I'll hit you back up with a question.

What's the highest grade level you have passed?

chris

Thecowgoooesmooo

Quotei still don't understand what u hav against me. and it is on topic cos i wanna know what the fuck ur problem is. since when hav i given a shit about my post count.

u picked the wrong person to start shit with mang.

I've messed with the wrong person to mess with mang? Damn... You must be much more intelligence then me, seeing that you can somehow use short cuts such as: cos, ur, hav, ect.

Also, you are much to intelligent for me to go against, because you have created a word called: mang

I really have picked the wrong person to mess with here.

chris

pete

yeah the weird thing is how exactly does one present the facts objectively in a film?  you can't that's how.
if by research you mean "looking a word up in a dictionary" then all the professional researchers in this country are getting paid to do shit.

Quote from: Thecowgoooesmooo
QuotePerhaps people should go do research on documentaries. They are not representations of reality. They are carefully constructed through editing to show what the author wants to show.

doc·u·men·ta·ry    
adj.

1. Consisting of, concerning, or based on documents.

2. Presenting facts objectively without editorializing or inserting fictional matter, as in a book or film.

I did the research Shaftr.. Notice anything weird?

chris
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

Pubrick

Quote from: ThecowgoooesmoooWhy did you just post twice? But this time by adding the last sentence...

what misguided shit made u hate me?

I'll hit you back up with a question.

What's the highest grade level you have passed?

chris
i posted twice cos i was editing. it has been explained million times before which u obviously didn't notice cos u disappear from the place months at a time.

let's take this to PM.

i'm sure other ppl here hav other reasons to hate u.
under the paving stones.

SHAFTR

QuotePerhaps people should go do research on documentaries. They are not representations of reality. They are carefully constructed through editing to show what the author wants to show.

doc·u·men·ta·ry    
adj.

1. Consisting of, concerning, or based on documents.

2. Presenting facts objectively without editorializing or inserting fictional matter, as in a book or film.

I did the research Shaftr.. Notice anything weird?

chris

research
Function: Verb
Date: 1593
1:  to search or investigate exhaustively
"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

Thecowgoooesmooo

Quoteresearch
1: to search or investigate exhaustively

Shaftr, the point Im making is this, you posted...

QuotePerhaps people should go do research on documentaries. They are not representations of reality.

Do you really think documentary's are not representations of reality? I want to see if you contradict yourself.

chris

Pedro

I'm all for differing opinions...and I defenitely am inspired by articles and such, but I haven't really heard too much individuality in your arguments.  Do you care to add anything?

Thecowgoooesmooo

QuoteI'm all for differing opinions...and I defenitely am inspired by articles and such, but I haven't really heard too much individuality in your arguments. Do you care to add anything?

Well, I'm not going to splash uneeded individuality throughout my posts on this debate because I am just defending one side, plus its uneeded unless it aids in the debate. Im simply taking the side against Moore. Similiar to, Conservatives VS Democrats. Each side supports different views, but they are generally the same on each side.

chris

pete

so this thread is started by some insecure and admittingly generic young republican to make him feel better about the shit he reads in the national review aka the new republic for grownups.  I say arguing with this kid is useless because he's just going to quote more sources to fuel his own insecurity.  It's all just a phase anyways, he's gonna change as soon as he makes friends with a black person, that is, IF he ever gets past the "they're just pitying themselves for something that ended 200 years ago" type of thinking.
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

Pubrick

Quote from: Thecowgoooesmooochris
fine.

two simple questions..

were u joking to begin with, if so fine, even tho i hav never talked to u before this stupid crap except to ask u the same thing a couple of months ago.

if u weren't joking, did u think i would gladly welcome some unjustified insult from sumone i've never heard of or spoken to before?

and judging from ppl's responses, it seems u are the idiot here on more instances than just ur unfounded sigs.
under the paving stones.

SHAFTR

Quoteresearch
1: to search or investigate exhaustively

Shaftr, the point Im making is this, you posted...

QuotePerhaps people should go do research on documentaries. They are not representations of reality.

Do you really think documentary's are not representations of reality? I want to see if you contradict yourself.

chris

Documentaries propose to represent factual information, but that isn't always the case.  They do give us acccess to reality in a more objective way but they are still carefully constructed through editing.  The Kushelov effect is just as important in documentaries as in film.

Bowling for Columbine is an example of a non-narrative rhetorical film.  It attempts to persuade the viewers.  This is often accomplished through editing.
"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

aclockworkjj

Quote from: Pi don't think we hav any rivalry like JJ and i do..
that's it...i am soooo gonna rip off yer little Pecker!!!!

i kid, i kid.  hehe.

ps. i have never even seen bowling for columbine.  never will.  damn those liberals and their funny backwards ways...grrr.  :wink: