The Happening

Started by MacGuffin, March 06, 2007, 11:46:11 PM

edison

Quote from: Sleepless on February 15, 2008, 02:26:28 PM
It's gone. I don't get why studios remove trailers from You Tube - you'd think they'd want people to see them.

They do want people to see them, just on their own terms. Like paying for the movie it is attached to.

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Pozer

title of the movie said TWICE in the trailer.  cant be good. 

by the way, my newest favorite title mentioned in the movie: "She's gone baby... gone."

mogwai

they mentioned "the director from the sixth sense.... and.... signs". yup, this can't be good.

ElPandaRoyal

Okay... this new trailer sucks huge donkey balls of fire. I still think the movie's gonna be good though. I like the premisse (or at least what seems to be the premisse)
Si

picolas

*spoils for this trailer garbage*

i gave it a chance. then "there appears to be an event happening." words need not be spoken.

Gamblour.

I've never seen such bad acting in a fucking trailer.
WWPTAD?

Sleepless

If this was just any old film, then I would be really looking forward to it. But the fact it's Shyamalan does put me off. Sorry, I just can't help it. I would quite like to check this one out though. IMO the best film he's done was 'Unbreakable'. SS was obviously good and very different at the time. Signs and Village were huge donkey balls of fire, and I didn't even bother with LITW (although I saw about 10mins on TV and looked fucking appalling).
He held on. The dolphin and all the rest of its pod turned and swam out to sea, and still he held on. This is it, he thought. Then he remembered that they were air-breathers too. It was going to be all right.

©brad

marky speaks as if someone has his nuts in a vice.

JG

i liked the part where the dude was like "there appears to be an event happening," and when mark wahlberg asks "with whom?" what geeks!

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

72teeth

I think this movie and "the wackness" should have switched titles...
Doctor, Always Do the Right Thing.

Yowza Yowza Yowza

cinemanarchist

I am curious what "R-Rated" Shymalan will be like...will his cameo involve full frontal nudity or something?
My assholeness knows no bounds.

pete

it's like a zombie movie where nothing happens.
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

w/o horse

Quote from: pete on May 05, 2008, 10:01:23 PM
it's like a zombie movie where nothing happens.

So it's a remake of Robin Campillo's They Came Back, then, if it's a zombie movie where nothing happens.
Raven haired Linda and her school mate Linnea are studying after school, when their desires take over and they kiss and strip off their clothes. They take turns fingering and licking one another's trimmed pussies on the desks, then fuck each other to intense orgasms with colorful vibrators.