I Just Bought...

Started by ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ, October 25, 2003, 05:14:10 PM

Gold Trumpet

Fuck, totally forgot. That is what happens when I plan something right before finals of a semester. Thanks for reminding me so I can get on that.

socketlevel

Quote from: samsong on June 21, 2010, 02:23:11 PM
second purchase of the deepdiscount sale.  i always have to remind myself that there will be other sales.

gt, did you ever get around to buying/watching make way for tomorrow?

what sale?
the one last hit that spent you...

samsong

summer sale.  25% off.  just ended yesterday.

mogwai

Stefen

It's missing The Big Blue!   :cry:
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Robyn

Quote from: Stefen on July 03, 2010, 11:42:19 AM
It's missing The Big Blue!   :cry:

Det stora blå = The Big Blue

mogwai

Stefen

Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Stefen

Hey, I have a question. I plan to start buying Blu-Ray's from now on, are they like DVD's were where they are really cheap to buy when they first come out? What's the best place to get cheap Blu-Ray's?

samsong

Quote from: Stefen on July 03, 2010, 11:58:28 AM
Hey, I have a question. I plan to start buying Blu-Ray's from now on, are they like DVD's were where they are really cheap to buy when they first come out? What's the best place to get cheap Blu-Ray's?

quite the opposite: blu-rays are pretty pricey when they're first released.  i usually find great deals trolling here: http://forum.blu-ray.com/movie-tv-deals/.  like right now, you can order all the worthy kino blu-rays -- the general, battleship potemkin, happy together, fallen angels -- for $9.99 from best buy.  they also post store ads a week in advance.

polkablues

Best Buy often has good deals on select blu-rays. I got Bullitt, The Graduate, The Shining, Clockwork Orange, and Butch Cassidy all for ten bucks each. I almost got CMBB for 15, but they had already sold out of their stock and the next time I went in it was back at regular price.
My house, my rules, my coffee

modage

6 Films $110

Quote from: modage on June 07, 2010, 09:12:31 PM
OK I really need to stop spending money.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Reinhold

Quote from: Pas Rap on April 23, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

samsong

barnes and noble sale?  bummed i bought so many during the deepdiscount sale but whatever.

$17.50 and $13 respectively, before tax.  50% off sale + 10% member discount + $5 off members only in-store coupon.  trying to restrain myself.  definitely getting the powell and pressburger films next week.

polkablues

Thank you, Barnes & Noble...

My house, my rules, my coffee