Scoop

Started by MacGuffin, June 20, 2005, 11:01:23 PM

w/o horse

The third act is all plot.
Raven haired Linda and her school mate Linnea are studying after school, when their desires take over and they kiss and strip off their clothes. They take turns fingering and licking one another's trimmed pussies on the desks, then fuck each other to intense orgasms with colorful vibrators.

hedwig

cine

for the one of a total two people in this thread that enjoyed it.. thanks hedwig  :yabbse-undecided:

(i'll be buying it)

modage

i'll be renting it. 
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

hedwig

Chest Rockwell

I'm with cine on this one. Totally buying.

tpfkabi

Blockbuster has a 4 for $20 sale (for all DVD's 9.99 or less), so I picked up the last two Allen films. I haven't gotten to Match Point yet (which I have read was well received), but I thought this quite an enjoyable film. Then again, there are still a lot of Allen films I haven't seen, and a big complaint in the negative reviews seem to cite the retread factor.

Something about Scarlet's quirky character made me think she could have been a character in the first batch of Batman films - the quirky girl by day, superheroine by night thing.

...and Focus, you can at least throw in the trailer...

SPOILERS

I liked how the ending played out - I thought surely that both Woody and Scarlet died and he was going to leave it where Jackman got away with it and would keep on his murderous ways.

I am Torgo. I take care of the place while the Master is away.

modage

Quote from: bigideas on June 09, 2007, 04:40:11 PM
I haven't gotten to Match Point yet (which I have read was well received)

SPOILERS

I thought surely that both Woody and Scarlet died and he was going to leave it where Jackman got away with it and would keep on his murderous ways.

SPOILERS

you're going to like Match Point
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

tpfkabi

Quote from: modage on June 09, 2007, 04:45:14 PM

SPOILERS

I thought surely that both Woody and Scarlet died and he was going to leave it where Jackman got away with it and would keep on his murderous ways.

SPOILERS

did you just ruin Match Point for me?
:(

modage

Quote from: bigideas on June 09, 2007, 05:15:49 PM

SPOILERS

SPOILERS

SPOILERS

yep.

tpfkabi

Quote from: modage on June 09, 2007, 09:41:48 PM
Quote from: bigideas on June 09, 2007, 05:15:49 PM

SPOILERS

SPOILERS

SPOILERS

yep.

why why why??
i saw spoiler and assumed it was for any Scoop people.

oh well, Match Point was great even though i knew how it ended.